PDA

View Full Version : General talk Happy Father's Day to all Dads and hope you all get some today !

AHLUNGOR
07-09-2014, 02:13 PM
Happy Fathers Day to myself and all the fellow Dads out there, today is probably a family day to us all, so hope you all get some, whatever that is your fancy !!

I have a feeling that many shops will be real busy cum Monday !!

Have a good one

Cheers

Ps. Yum cha this morning was a torture !!

harmony
07-09-2014, 03:16 PM
Happy Fathers Day
Why was yum cha a torture ? You ate too much ?

TMC (free cage girl)
07-09-2014, 05:43 PM
Happy Fathers Day to myself and all the fellow Dads out there, today is probably a family day to us all, so hope you all get some, whatever that is your fancy !!

I have a feeling that many shops will be real busy cum Monday !!

Have a good one

Cheers

Ps. Yum cha this morning was a torture !!

I was stay with my WF in the mountain. She bought New MOTO for me.
She said to me dont'n any girl seat on back.

i scared she already know my GF and SGF 1.2.3.

bad it was nice father's day!!!

A44
07-09-2014, 07:52 PM
It has been a good Father's Day for me. I received some nice gifts from my daughter including some nice Red liquid that comes in a bottle. I have had a few glasses already and I noticed my wife sneakily topping up my glass. Maybe she is thinking of having her way with me later (it would be the first time in a long time) but she will be disappointed. I need to save my energy for one of my favourites tomorrow at 64 !!!

wilisno
07-09-2014, 08:04 PM
Maybe she is thinking of having her way with me later (it would be the first time in a long time) but she will be disappointed. I need to save my energy for one of my favourites tomorrow at 64 !!!
Bastard !!! ;) ;) ;)

pepefirstlove
07-09-2014, 08:25 PM
yes happy father day indeed, still haven't told him about my punting obsession >.<

A44
07-09-2014, 08:38 PM
Hi Wilisno I agree. I do sometimes feel bad, but I would not be punting if I could get just a fraction of the services at home that I receive with WLs.

CunningLinguist
07-09-2014, 09:02 PM
Happy Fathers Day

He probably normally sees a ML at this time but is stuck having Yum-cha with the Missus taking small pleasure from sneaking a look at the Yum-cha girls tits walking by ... :)

45George
07-09-2014, 10:32 PM
It has been a good Father's Day for me. I received some nice gifts from my daughter including some nice Red liquid that comes in a bottle. I have had a few glasses already and I noticed my wife sneakily topping up my glass. Maybe she is thinking of having her way with me later (it would be the first time in a long time) but she will be disappointed. I need to save my energy for one of my favourites tomorrow at 64 !!!

haha... :sweat:..

this is a good one ...

all the men are the same ~

the_boss_king
08-09-2014, 01:53 AM
All i can say, was it was a happy fathers day. And i didn't even have to punt haha

wilisno
08-09-2014, 01:56 AM
Hi Wilisno I agree. I do sometimes feel bad, but I would not be punting if I could get just a fraction of the services at home that I receive with WLs.

Don't I know it ? :miao:

pepefirstlove
08-09-2014, 02:20 AM
Well yesterday were also Chinese moon festival as well if anyone actually care...

TMC (free cage girl)
08-09-2014, 04:45 AM
Well yesterday were also Chinese moon festival as well if anyone actually care...

Oh! i care!!:cool2:

what is chinese moon festival likes?

I was home night club just while ago. i got french girl and she sleeping next of me now!

my penis day today for frenchy!!:cool2:

AHLUNGOR
08-09-2014, 09:56 AM
Happy Fathers Day

I love yum cha and reading the Sunday paper but I hate waiting !

I don't usually go to the local Chinese restaurant on the weekend as they are always full on Sunday lunch, but the family wanted to take me so what can I say!

Got there, all full , took a ticket and there were 20+ tables ahead of us, stood outside waiting and then the rain started to pouring down !

Normally I would have gone to Meccas and enjoy my fries and the paper but being Father's Day , we stayed, after 45 min we got a table and the food was not half as good as usual, may be they were too busy and many of our favourite items were not available - asked for them, sorry ! Not today kitchen too busy!

The manager usually came over to say hello and signed the food socket and waived the tea charges were no where to be seen, even when paying the bill had to queue up for 15 min !

But it's a family day, I wasn't happy but went with it !

That's all, yes, it was a bit of torture, but it's Father's Day so I didn't have to pay.........haha

Yeah, need to look for a punt today !!

Cheers

farwary
08-09-2014, 10:08 AM
heloo............................................. .....................

Licker
08-09-2014, 10:07 PM
heloo............................................. .....................

Based on you post history (3 posts in over 2 years and all equally ingenious), I'm wondering...
Are you a malfunctioning robot that should be posting 3000 times an hour?
Or what?

CunningLinguist
08-09-2014, 11:09 PM
Based on you post history (3 posts in over 2 years and all equally ingenious), I'm wondering...
Are you a malfunctioning robot that should be posting 3000 times an hour?
Or what?

His first 2 posts were on that now infamous thread where Yamada had just come back from his break as mr-y:
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?41361-I-slap-my-SGF-just-while-ago

harmony
08-09-2014, 11:40 PM
I dont understand. Was mr-y banned because of his fake accent ?