View Full Version : Other My First AR

Shredderplus
08-09-2014, 12:12 PM
Many years ago when I started punting I mostly saw Korean ladies because their services were very good and they were very friendly which create a warmth and friendly atmosphere that made it very easy for me to enjoy the punts.

Lately, I don’t find the Korean ladies the same as they were before, a little bit reserved and may be a little bit icy cold, which made it very awkward me to start a conversation to get the mood going and for me to score. So I see less Koreans now.

Anyway, the Korean I saw in 2013 was Aya she was very friendly, it was about 8pm and the venue was in the Bankstown Liverpool area. After the Ladies made their introductions, I got my mind thinking of Aya but contemplating whether I should see her (because she was Korean). She was tall, skinny, pretty and very elegance. After a few seconds, I thought to myself what the heck so I decided to see her for one hour and paid the service fee, she lead me to the room and I followed her while fixing my eyes on her body, buttocks lender hands etc.

In the room i had a shower and after my shower I dried myself with a clean towel, I looked at Aya who by now was standing on the side of the bed tying her hair up in front of the large mirror in the room. I slowly moved towards Aya and started undressing her, kissing her shoulder and then each part of her body gently with my mouth, lips and tongue at the same time caressing her back with the tip of my figures. My hands moved to her chest and I slowly fondled her nipples that were very hard, flicked them gently, cupping her natural B Size breasts make her quiver and breathing a little bit heavy and sighed with desire. It took about 5 minutes to fully undress Aya. I noticed she had some goosebumps all over her body by the time she was undress exposing her nicely proportioned body.

I thought to myself this is definitely interesting and this lady is also enjoying it. Bingo! Bells starting ringing in my head that I have hit a jackpot. I bend down swooping Aya and carried her and laid her gently on the bed. I started with gentle kisses and breath hot air into her neck, ears and started playing them with my lips. I then moved down her hands, kissing them slowly and moved towards the palm, the little fingers, I used my tongue to lick the base area between her delicate little fingers and suck them one by one in my hot wet mouth. I spend at least five minutes on each hand and it definitely driving Aya wild.

After the hands I started on her chest and tummy and avoid the her breasts which were proudly standing up with little goosebumps. I work my fingers up and down her legs while kissing her tummy, belly and waists slowly which sent her crazy by now.

Suddenly, I changed tactic and engorged her hipples, i started sucking them, licking them and gently biting them with vigour and squeezing her breasts, I used a little bit of force and and it was no longer gentle caresses but instead with primal animalistic hunger and desires. She was rolling her head side to side and screamed because it was clearly painful for her so I stopped and moved to the side of her waist but this time gentle and very slow to let her recover from the pain, I could hear she breathed heavily and while painful she was 100% enjoying the slow warmth kisses that went on for about 20 minutes on the top half of her body including the sudden change of pace and the relentless forceful attack on her breasts from a hungry man.

After that I moved down and this time concentrate on her legs, I started kissing and wetting her skin with my tongue, I moved down, running my mouth and lips and tongue down her right leg, stopping on her right knee, I worked the area in circle motion for about two minutes, she was enjoying the tingling sensation. I changed the area of attack and concentrate on the inner thigh, up and down and below the knees, I moved down to her tows and started licking sucking them. At the same time I also use my hands moving up and down her leg, her skinny and shapely thigh. I repeated the process on her left leg and Aya was clearly enjoying in every bit of attention I gave her.

I started moving up her left leg and noticed that her pubic area was moist so I started sniffling her virgina. Normally I don’t do DATY but because it looked so cleaned and smelt fresh so I licked her secret region with slow long and wet licks, up with the top of the tongue from the bottom to her clitorious and then used the underside of the tongue with reverse motion from the clit to the bottom, stopping where the entrance was and dip my whole tongue inside her pussy, juices flowed out and I use my tongue to paint the alphabets inside her virgina. After at least 10 minutes, It drove Aya crazy, she reached down my head with both hand and was pulling and thrusting my heads towards her pussy making it impossible for me to breath.

I put my hands underneath her legs holding on her hips and pull my head out, open my mouth wide like a cobra about to swallow its prey or a barramundi jumping up to attack a lure, i repeated ramming my widely opened mouth to her virgina with very quick action. Aya was rolling her head, breathing very heavy ans sweaty. she was moaning so loud had to put my index finger on her mouth so she can suck it and does not make any more screaming noises. I was virtually fucking her repeatedly with my mouth for about five minutes, suddenly Aya trembled, shaking her body and exploded streams of orgasm juices into my mouth. I gently avoid the very sensitive clit as I knew as soon as I touched it she would pushed me away and I was in no mood for that. So I dipped my tongue inside her virgina and feel her pussy juice was running into my mouth, I drank every drop of her sweet juice gently but very very slowly licked her pussy juice.

i moved up and held Aya to let her body recover for about two minutes, then Aya tapped my shoulder and gently advised that we have ran out of time, there was no time for shower and I did not want to leave as I have not scored yet so I asked if it was OK for me to extent for another 1 hour. She said it was fine so I paid and got into shower again because it was so hot and sweaty, her sweats and my sweats were soaking the sheets. The receptionist came in to collect the money and after that Aya went for a shower to fressen up. After she came out, I followed her to the shower to freshen up... End of first hour session

AHLUNGOR
08-09-2014, 12:42 PM
Nice work brother Shredderplus,

Pretty good for your first AR !! Keep them cuming !!

Sorry bro.I was the one having a 3.5 hour with Korean Princess Aya.

Looking forward to the rest of the 2.5 Hours....................haha

Cheers

:smile:

Shredderplus
08-09-2014, 04:42 PM
This was not the 3.5 hour encounter last week, this was the first encounter back in 2013.

After the shower, we lied in bed and I was doing all the caressing. She was too tired so I worked on her breasts slowly to make her feel horny again. As Aya needs time to recover so I gently nibble her soft breasts like a gold fish and then moved down to the “Map of Tasmania” again. By now I absolutely adored this region of hers and used my tongue, lips and mouth and keep blowing hot air to her wet area to release the heat on her love tunnel. After approximately ten minutes, I could feel her virginal muscle moving faster, squeezing my tongue, the muscles compressed and expanded on my tongue making me thinking they are moving in a motion of a person pulling his T shirt over his head, they moved inside out, swallowing anything in its path, typical of the action of her vargina moving its muscle to transfer any sperm to her ovalry. Aya moving her hip up in the air while pushing my head down on her Map of Tasmania, I placed my hands under her buttocks to lift her up and giving her support and continued chewing on her pussy lips, licking her clit for a few more minutes.

After that I turn her over, kissing her cutely shaped ass, licking her buttock then moving towards her vargina. sticking my nose inside her vargina and tried to breath hot air into it, it was too difficult so I stopped, I reach my hands out, grabbing her ass and pull her close to the edge of the bed, I was kneeling on the floor with her buttock sticking out on the edge of the bed. I then stuck my head in her pussy and started more licking, sucking, tonguing her, she was wet wet wet, I then used my index finger and playing with her pussy while eating her. I move my finger up and down to tease her while my tongue worked furiously on the clit, Aya was ecstatic and I don’t think she had any awareness of her surroundings due to the constant attack on her pussy by my tongue and index finger. I pushed my index finger slowly and gently into her pussy, I could feel her pussy grabbing hold of my finger, squeezing on it, so I follow the motion by pushing it in even more, one millimeter at a time. I then move my index finger similar to the motion of me pulling a trigger on a pistol while licking her pussy. She move her ass sideways while I was still kneeling, burying my face in her pussy and fingered her love tunnel. I stopped for a few seconds and told Aya I suggested to her that we are so sexy, it would be nice if we could take a photo of this so we can watch later. Aya suddenly crawled on the mattress to the side table and grabbed hold of her iphone. I had a smile in my face as I know she is actually going to take a photo of my kissing sucking her ass from behind.

Aya moved to the edge of the bed, on all four, like a sexual diva she stuck her ass out and without any hesitation, I grabbed it, buried my face into in and started working on her pussy while she was taking photo after photo of me kneeling on the floor, kissing her ass stuck out ass from behind while she was on her four on the bed, I felt this girl was very daring, adventurous and a great lover. After about ten minutes of photos and video taping with her iphone, Aya got distracted and really enjoying her videotography skills and made comment on how sexy we were. I wanted more but decided this is too much distraction so I told her to put it away and come back to the sex acts.

After about five minutes I can feel her cries of pleasure louder and louder and juice started streaming out again and I was the one giving her the pleasure. I felt so powerful for putting her in this state. Suddenly, I pulled my finger out, grabbing her waist, and stood up. I continued bury my face in her pussy while standing up. The sudden motion made her lost control, she grabbed hold of my hairy legs, to balance and for support of her body.

After a few seconds, Aya grabbed my junior member and started licking and sucking it without any condom on. As soon as her mouth swallowed my penis, my legs trembled due to the pleasures her mouth, lips, tongue and saliva were giving to me. After a few minutes I felt mey legs weakened so I moved closer to the side of the bed and gently putting her down and on we were doing 69 on the side of our bodies. I pulled my head out of her pussy, while she was still sucking, licking me and as i looked into the mirror, her ass wrapped around my head and her back to the mirror, I thought to myself, yes this is the one I like to make love to every night, every day, every time

A few minutes later, with Aya laid on her back, I moved to her pussy and started to eat her pussy again, Aya was screaming out really loud which made me feel really horny and I was feeling powerful because I am the one putting her in this stage, I am the one giving her the erotic pleasures and without any thinking, I moved me penis to her vargina and with one quick deep stroke, I entered her…
Aya screamed in agony and opened her eyes, I moved to kiss her on the mouth which she slightly opened for me, I took the opportunity to stick my tongue inside her mouth and started eating her tongue out. It was wet, it was full, my tongue working up down the inside of her mouth while trying to make twisting moves and I wanted my tongue to grab her tongue in spiral twisting motion. Aya later responded with DFK which made me felt fantastic.

It was heaven, it was wet, hot, slippery and I could feel the wetness of her pussy. I waited for about 15 seconds then started making love to her, slowly, short push in and pull outs for about 2 minutes and more regular longer strokes. Each time I pushed my penis in, I can feel Aya in agony, her face was telling me she was in pain, but with pleasure, my penis is not big but I guessed she is too horny now, any penis would make her feel that way so with each push, I grabbed hold of her body, squeezing her really hard then withdraw. Pushed, hedld and squeeze her body really hard and withdrew, I did it for 5 minutes and felt her arms wrapped around my back and she started to hug me, pulling me in closer to her, smiling and with sweats all over her body, I felt like we were both lovers who are making babies or passionate love with each other. I started to move more rapidly, moving my penis in and out of her wet vargina for about ten minutes. I could fell I am starting to reach climax point so with a few more hard long thrusts I pulled out and exploded on her stomach, we cleaned up and then I collapsed on top of her, I laid silently for about 30 seconds then I kissed her arm gently and we finished with me on top of her..

We took showers and after the two hour, i felt really good and i asked her how she felt.. she answered very exhausted but felt very good because this is the first time she had come multiple times in a very long time. her face was lightened up with beautiful smiles, i took onegood look at her and said, i would love to spend more time with her if she was not tired so she said, tonight is her last night in Sydney so yes, i can stay with her. I rang the receptionist and asked him to come to the room so i can pay for another hour with this wonderf lady named Aya...