PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Today Roster !!!

paddington244
08-09-2014, 12:46 PM
08/09/2014
Monday ROSTER !!!
***Monica***
Come from Thailand ,18years old , sexy long leg with beautiful fresh young look, fashion dress, brown color long hair . No much experience would like to be a good student to learn from you.
***sunny***
VERY PRETTY & YOUNG . pretty gorgeous looking, beautiful brown color skin kissable body and softest silk skin you'll ever touch. Dress me up,touch me up,feel me up.Fall in love with kisses and cuddles. I would like to service you make you feel like in heaven. Finally, your dreams come true.!!!!!!
***Diamond***
NEW girl arrived! 24yo, slim body,ten skin, sexy eye. Very open minded. Ready to entertain you all the time!
***Michelle***
22year old from thailand,slim,beautiful D cup boobs,sensual,veryyyy playful,sweet pleasing personality,amazing top service...Highly recommended!!
***Gucci***
come from Singapore 26 years old ,C cup natural ,slim body ,good service ,never spent your money!!!

Oneonone
09-09-2014, 01:38 PM
There is a section for Rosters on this forum you should not be posting this here!

There is enough spam on here with out you adding to it so if you want the support of punters on this forum try sticking to the correct section.