PDA

View Full Version : True Love Capalaba

Doa
08-09-2014, 01:51 PM
Just had a 1hour session with 1 of the girls at TL she was from Bangkok she has been here 7months use to be nurse really great massage gets into all the tight mussels with her elbow talks a bit which is good English is very good very professional finish she said she use to work in valley at massage place missed the name out of 10 7.5 may be a bit too much oil for some though I prefer more than less she is not sure if she will always work Monday as she is at college but works weekends working today as Boss is short staffed

texass10in
08-09-2014, 02:02 PM
Good to hear they are getting some more help in there. That was my only knock on TL was the number of options. I haven't been there in some time, so will have to go give it a go next time I'm in the area. Thanks for the update, DOA.

Doa
08-09-2014, 10:42 PM
Good to hear they are getting some more help in there. That was my only knock on TL was the number of options. I haven't been there in some time, so will have to go give it a go next time I'm in the area. Thanks for the update, DOA.

This shop is getting a lot more punters when I first went there ,they offered me the credit system 6 massage them u get 1/2hour free there was only say 10 cards today I had to find my card and there is now 30odd cards so the customer data base is building and as I said before ,the owner has added a extra room when I went to day a mentioned the new room thinking I might get to the only comment from the girls was it was a smaller room ?? BUT remember no showers and the loo is is not in the rooms, more like Lumley st but very clean if u ever went to Lumley st when Stella owned it it has the same feel business like above board but enjoyable !!!

Sippy
01-10-2014, 05:59 AM
Just had a 1hour session with 1 of the girls at TL she was from Bangkok she has been here 7months use to be nurse really great massage gets into all the tight mussels with her elbow talks a bit which is good English is very good very professional finish she said she use to work in valley at massage place missed the name out of 10 7.5 may be a bit too much oil for some though I prefer more than less she is not sure if she will always work Monday as she is at college but works weekends working today as Boss is short staffed

I remember her from the thai place in the valley. Nice rack and teases alot!! Would love to see her again...do you know if she is still working at Capalaba?