PDA

View Full Version : Bamboo Massage eco . cute girl from China

Harrypeas
08-09-2014, 02:22 PM
Tried eco today. She is a nice looking girl with a pretty face. Very traditional look but with quite a naughty side to her. From a body perspective I would say she is a size 8 with b- boobs. In the sessions clothes came straight off and she was happy to let me explorer. I was in a horny mood so part 2 took the whole 30 Mins. Left happy...

Would recommend Eco. Not a super star but a solid performer.

Summer is also the hottest owner going. She makes sure that everything is good

AHLUNGOR
08-09-2014, 02:49 PM
Summer is also the hottest owner going. She makes sure that everything is good

In comparison to which other hot owners ???

:cool2:

khuntong
08-09-2014, 02:59 PM
I find Linda the Foxy is the hottest mamasan I've ever encountered so far... She is mix Korean/Chinese??? Gotta love the mix blood....

Harrypeas
08-09-2014, 03:10 PM
Yeah foxy is pretty hot.. but summer is much more hands on

gggb
08-09-2014, 03:32 PM
I always found Vicky owner of Snow Lotus to be hot, I'm a younger guy, but I've fantasized about her playing with the family jewels :thirst:

and to top it off she's always been my favourite mamasan... she goes above and beyond to ensure her shops are grade A service.

I wish I could visit more often.

Herb
08-09-2014, 11:45 PM
There are more than a few, especially if you love women with maturity,brains, body and sex appeal.
Best are summer(bamboo), Nicole(qvb) and the owner of holistic. Phew!

AHLUNGOR
09-09-2014, 01:21 AM
Yeah foxy is pretty hot.. but summer is much more hands on

So you can still book Summer for a session ??

AHLUNGOR
09-09-2014, 01:26 AM
I always found Vicky owner of Snow Lotus to be hot, I'm a younger guy, but I've fantasized about her playing with the family jewels :thirst:

and to top it off she's always been my favourite mamasan... she goes above and beyond to ensure her shops are grade A service.

I wish I could visit more often.

Yeah, Vicky my little Hong Kong sister , Linda the Foxy lady, Alice @316 central, Sonja from 329b, Maggie from 244 Paddington are all very desirable ! So dream on for what you can't have !!

Cheers