PDA

View Full Version : General talk Downfall of the Korean shops?

Good_guy_Greg
09-09-2014, 08:16 AM
I remember about 5-10 years ago, Angeltown and Nadira were pretty popular, always receiving new Korean girls fresh from South Korea. But now Angeltown (or Girls Town) has changed management and includes non-Korean girls, and Nadira (Top 127) is pretty empty (I've been recently and the girl I saw told me it's pretty quiet now compared to a year ago) and you don't see anything about them on this forum anymore (although I can confirm Misha is still there, but has to be pretty old now).

So what's happened to the K-shops? Did the KPS ultimately bring down their demise? Or have girls from South Korea stopped coming here for some reason? Which shops get the girls new from South Korea now?

Massageguy
09-09-2014, 11:07 AM
Government has made changes to working visas, a lot of Korean girls went into hairdressing, and a few trades like that and were able to get their PR that way. The pricks changed it and now the well is drying up.

Oneonone
09-09-2014, 11:11 AM
I think that some of the problems the Korean shops are having is that the Korean community is relatively small here compared to say the Chinese.

This makes it difficult for the girls to work without being found out.

The Korean Government had a crack down on working ladies and so made it difficult for them and they were worried about being caught.

If you get a good Korean lady they are great but from my experience too many suffer from KPS. They can be so hit and miss.

Usually Koreans cost more than say a Chinese lady, and in lots of cases the service is less.

I think these days that the working Korean lady has spread out and gone to other shops as there is less chance of being caught than working in a Korean only shop.

The shocking incident with the lady being burnt has not helped at all.

AHLUNGOR
09-09-2014, 12:36 PM
I think these days that the working Korean lady has spread out and gone to other shops as there is less chance of being caught than working in a Korean only shop.

This could be the major factor !! K-gal only FS shops could be a thing in the past with less Korean girls and more Chinese girls coming through !!!

cisco
09-09-2014, 02:04 PM
Time changing ;)

cisco
09-09-2014, 02:10 PM
Japan and england are their destination ;)

wilisno
09-09-2014, 02:10 PM
Time changing ;)
Then we miss the KPS ! ;) ;) ;)

We always miss something that's gone, and take it for granted when it's too easy to get ! And complain !;) ;) ;)

cisco
09-09-2014, 02:16 PM
Then we miss the KPS ! ;) ;) ;)

We always miss something that's gone, and take it for granted when it's too easy to get ! And complain !;) ;) ;)
.........;) ;)

WHITEDUDE
13-09-2014, 02:21 PM
I cant tell the difference between Korean, Japanese, Chinese, they lie anyway when you ask them. I dont really care just love it if they have a shaved puss

rooter
13-09-2014, 03:49 PM
The worst place to see a Korean girl is at an all Korean girl shop.
If you have all Korean girls in a shop then a culture of KPS will soon develop among all the girls - though there are a always few beautiful and special exceptions of course
You are much better off seeing Korean girls at shops like Ginza or 5 Star and others that also have Japanese, Chinese and Thai girls.
These shops have a reputation for excellent service so they won't hire Korean girls they suspect have KPS - an experienced shop owner/mamasan can spot the signs of KPS at the interview stage. So the Korean girls they hire will be KPS free.
And even if a KPS girl manages to get through the interview she wont last long once bad feedback from customers comes in.
Also, because there are girls of different nationalities who provide excellent service at the same shop, the Korean girls will adapt to that culture of good service - it's basic sociology/psychology for people to adapt to the culture of a workplace, club, team etc.
And from a practical point of view the Korean girls will soon work out that to keep customers, they have to provide a standard of service as good as the other Asian girls employed there.

wilisno
13-09-2014, 04:23 PM
If you have all Korean girls in a shop then a culture of KPS will soon develop among all the girls - though there are a always few beautiful and special exceptions of course
You are much better off seeing Korean girls at shops like Ginza or 5 Star and others that also have Japanese, Chinese and Thai girls.
These shops have a reputation for excellent service so they won't hire Korean girls they suspect have KPS - an experienced shop owner/mamasan can spot the signs of KPS at the interview stage. So the Korean girls they hire will be KPS free.
And even if a KPS girl manages to get through the interview she wont last long once bad feedback from customers comes in.
Also, because there are girls of different nationalities who provide excellent service at the same shop, the Korean girls will adapt to that culture of good service - it's basic sociology/psychology for people to adapt to the culture of a workplace, club, team etc.
And from a practical point of view the Korean girls will soon work out that to keep customers, they have to provide a standard of service as good as the other Asian girls employed there.
Makes sense ! ;) ;) ;)

Oneonone
13-09-2014, 04:28 PM

A very good report bro makes a lot of sense, my current favourite is a Korean and I would never have thought that a few years ago mind you Korean are good if you get a good one and if she works at a non Korean Asian shop she has to compete with the other Asian girls in my case I have been so lucky to get to see her in her new form.

No KPS now days wasn't always the case even though I have always liked something about her.

Oneonone
13-09-2014, 04:40 PM
Perhaps I should clarify the above a bit.

The Korean girl has been at the shop prior to the existing management taking over I first saw her over 3 and a half years ago I always liked her and had some good and not so good punts with her.

She got to the stage she didn't want to work and so her service was typical KPS

She decided not to work, she got a boy friend and then he went back to wherever he came from so she decided to work again.

She told me she rang the mamasan and asked could she come back the mamasan told her only if she changed her attitude etc etc.

Well she came back I have had some good punts with her before because I talked to her and asked her what to do an what she liked etc etc.

Now that she is back the mamasan said to me do you want to see ???? No thank you I said and that was that.

One day I came out of a booking and walked into the girls room she was there said hello, well I just turned to butter and went off to the room with her, the rest is history I have had nothing but great punts with her and they just seem to get better and better, she still is not keen on her tits being sucked or played with but does let me do it because she knows I love playing and sucking tits. I try and respect her and so only do it very gently and for a short time.

She has turned out to be a gem I just love seeing her don't know where its all heading but I am enjoying it while it lasts.

khuntong
13-09-2014, 04:53 PM

Well said... Experience is a virtue they say...

rooter
13-09-2014, 05:52 PM
- though there are a always a few beautiful and special exceptions of course
Sorry to commit the double whammy of breach of forum protocol and 1. quote myself and 2. bump a thread, but I think its justified... if you haven't already, please consider making a small (or large) contribution to this fund for a very very special girl who gave so many of us so much of herself and so much joy and happiness.

loaded
14-09-2014, 10:40 AM
The other is also potentially the depreciating AUD. For the girls sending back money to Korea, they are sending back 30% less than at the peak a few years ago.

Kenchoubg
14-09-2014, 06:57 PM
A korean wl said to me that she could get the same money for an hour in Korea.