PDA

View Full Version : General talk no Privacy & smelly towel

WHITEDUDE
09-09-2014, 07:32 PM
I went to a joint at Artamon no 90, that fucking dude is so unprofessional. He told me to go to the room, but as I was going I saw a dude sitting on the couch, you would think he would put the screen over, so we cant see each other. We I go I dont want to be seen, thats why I went in the back entrance.

The fuck was ok, but the towels stunk, I asked the girl are they clean, she said yes, I asked her to get me a new one but it sticks too. Its like a moldy bacteria smell. They must not use hot water to wash them.

TMC (free cage girl)
09-09-2014, 08:44 PM
I go to gym every morning. they provide towel for member. but i never use towel from them. always bring my towel my self even sauna place too.
I recommend you, when you go out, bring towel and dry soap your self. also perfume too.

im 38yo but i never poo out side of my house. because i can not put my ass on the toilet chair. even OXford curry shop too.11836

Good_guy_Greg
10-09-2014, 08:18 AM
there's a guy at a shop where as soon as you walk in, he asks "where's the money?"

TMC (free cage girl)
10-09-2014, 04:39 PM
This has to be one of your funniest posts bro TMC.....at least for me it's in top 5

Hi MAXFAKE

I am fastidiousness disease, i some time go surf in manly beach. I always keep the stuff in my car.

so I can Car Sex any time i want 11865

newbie111
10-09-2014, 05:15 PM
Not only the towels mate. they whole place smells mouldy. Ive only been there once. few years back already. Seems like they still havent improve on the hygiene. I remember last time the pillow case and bed sheets smells like homeless slept on it for few nights. awful!