PDA

View Full Version : General talk Mantra

MrGrumpy
09-09-2014, 08:24 PM
Saw a post a few weeks back which really hit the nail on the head for me and there appears to be quite a bit of recent feedback that seems to fit in with this post.

It was along the lines of having a decent massage first & foremost and then anything after that is a bonus.

In all likelihood, the best of both worlds is going to come from a 'bona-fide' shop or staff member that is 'diversifying' :-)

From my experience, the out & out dodgey places generally have staff that give shit massages and I suspect get stuff all training or mentoring. In some cases, I feel sorry for them as they don't know any better and a fair % of customers aren't going to be happy either. Eventually the boss will not be thrilled either as business drops off.

Venue is usually grotty & run down with dirty everything including room, towels, pillow........:anger:

You also have to pay at least what a bona-fide massage place charges if not more and, in the case of anything being on offer, you obviously pay more.

So I totally agree with the mantra of staying clear of the dives and having the patience to stick with legit. joints with potential.

There are so many msg joints around these days there has to be at least some in the grey zone between 100% squeaky clean and out & out dodgey.:sweat:

Thoughts??

jimmyp
09-09-2014, 08:33 PM
Went to a place yesterday that chucked that much oil on me, RSPCA was on it's way to rescue me from the spill.

They must have a theory that if there is 3 litres of oil on my penis, then technically they are not touching my penis

Also, they have the radio set to 104.2 Triple M.

Not 104.5, but just off so that the static pisses you off.

Or, they have the bloody pan pipes ripping off The Beatles.

Kenji2
09-09-2014, 10:12 PM
Sounds like NT, Just off the M3??

RottenLittlePunt
10-09-2014, 10:20 AM
I have never had a problem with the massage at NT, but then I struck gold on my first visit there and I have only ever seen one other girl there once. The thing about the radio static does bring back memories but last few times I was there they had MP3s playing.

popeye96
10-09-2014, 05:51 PM
Saw a post a few weeks back which really hit the nail on the head for me and there appears to be quite a bit of recent feedback that seems to fit in with this post.

It was along the lines of having a decent massage first & foremost and then anything after that is a bonus.

In all likelihood, the best of both worlds is going to come from a 'bona-fide' shop or staff member that is 'diversifying' :-)

From my experience, the out & out dodgey places generally have staff that give shit massages and I suspect get stuff all training or mentoring. In some cases, I feel sorry for them as they don't know any better and a fair % of customers aren't going to be happy either. Eventually the boss will not be thrilled either as business drops off.

Venue is usually grotty & run down with dirty everything including room, towels, pillow........:anger:

You also have to pay at least what a bona-fide massage place charges if not more and, in the case of anything being on offer, you obviously pay more.

So I totally agree with the mantra of staying clear of the dives and having the patience to stick with legit. joints with potential.

There are so many msg joints around these days there has to be at least some in the grey zone between 100% squeaky clean and out & out dodgey.:sweat:

Thoughts??

Something like this happened to me many years ago. I had been hiking or something, and felt a bit sore, so ventured to this local legit massage place. The first visit was nothing much out of the ordinary for a legit massage place (covered with towel the whole time etc) but the girl was young and attractive, and did give my bum a pretty good rub. As the ML was hot, decided to give the place another try a couple of weeks later. Same girl, still covered but with one or two accidential light tackle touches. The 3rd visit ended up getting a happy ending. Things progressed over the visits to us both being naked, in the 69 position with me licking her pussy and her giving me a bbbj. All for the standard 1 hour price of $55. No extra dollars wanted. Was a regular at this place for a few years until the girl left the business. As I was young back then, unfortunately I never had the guts to ask for full service.

So it does happen, or at least it used to. Whether you are lucky enough to find the same thing these days is another story.