PDA

View Full Version : Candy-super star

joeblow69
10-09-2014, 03:52 PM
Today i had the extreme pleasure of spending an hour with a vixen called Candy
Candy has a slim n supple body with a semi shaved honey pot and features long black hair shoulder length. With her kind demeanour and inviting smile Candy lights the way to unforgettable memories that will forever linger in my brain cells as one of if not THE best ball drainer I've come across to date!

After the preliminary standard procedure of showering, she cordially invited me to have a massage where upon she quickly turned it into a head-to-toe catbath that send shivers down my spine. But this was only the entree.......

Candy is a real pro at pampering and displays her skill set right off the mark with her sensual kissing GFE and soft toches that simply get your heart rate right up there!

Since I booked 1 hr, I immediately could sense this was gonna be one hell of a ride!
Candy continued to plant soft kisses all over my body and this went on for some time till she reached my jewels and then she began to fondle them as she continued kissing n licking me all over....
Licking her way from the bottom to the top, Candy showed no signs of being bored or tired and within minutes she had reached my purple headed torpedo where she slowly but surely devoured me whole! Creating an expression on my face that was priceless!
Candy went to town on my cock and worked it over n over with such tenacity I could write a book on her skills! Simply OUT OF THIS WORLD!
With her varying amounts of pleasure giving pressures and use of teeth work nibbling my shaft from top to end, she simply put me in another world of pleasure I was unknown to exist!

Candy sure knows how to please and didn't even glance at the clock once, unliike some girls who simply can't wait to see the end of the visit. Candy is a real trooper in my book and proved her worth in the first 15 minutes of going to town on my cock!

Soon enough she was sucking my knob to the edge of extinction and I wasted no time in spinning her arse into my face where we engaged in 69. This went on for like 15 minutes where I was simply in God's heaven!

After some time and a heavy sucking session, she dommed me up and slide on top like a cowgirl in a rodeo! Pumping my cock for a while then requested I hammer her home!
I naturally oblidged and drove my rod of lust deep inside her awaiting snatch of fun.
I almost lost it there n then but I had to hold on for another half hour yet! It was bloody tough but I managed to get her to eat me some more till the end.

Candy showed no distaste as she gave into my demands and once again went to work on me with a hungry passion for sucking that blew all my previous attempts of finding the best sucker on earth!
Candy could of sucked my knob for a week as i know now she has NO competition in my sights as she can run circles around anyone who wants to challenge her in the oral Dept.

As I laid there with her arse in my face and she sucked away the last half hour she sped things along but domming a rubber on her finger and lubed it up, then massaged my prostate and sucked the living life out of me ...........LITERALLY!
This was my annual check up and man was it worth every dollar!

So let me tell you guys! Go and ask for Candy and get your prostate checked by her!
She's a real Dr in the field of oral pleasures that NO GIRL can match!

Oneonone
11-09-2014, 08:24 AM
Thanks for the AR bro sounds like you found a little gem at Kelly's.