PDA

View Full Version : Shop info HS Sandgate Rd

Mdlovespunting
10-09-2014, 06:34 PM
Only joined yesterday so not really sure of the etiquette but here goes, tried this place a few months ago, $60.00 for the hour which is pretty std around Brisbane. Had a great bubbly Tiawanese girl, she was fantastic, great personality and really friendly. She asked what I wanted and I told her just a really nice gentle relaxing massage. She grinned and said I think I know exactly what you're after, ant way, she started and was great, good chat and plenty of fun. On the flip she asked if I would like her nude for a bit extra, so I agreed, just to help the economy! Great massage and great ending. She left the next week and went to the place near Chermside.
The following week I has a different girl, small and very petite, really great little body and great company. I went back to her 4 times before she also left this place, she was probably one of the best I've had in 3 years of punting.
I have been back twice since, and it was terrible, will never go back , prices are way too high and service no where near as good. A Chinese girl called L is nice but wants heaps of tips.
So hard to find a really good place these days, I often go to Sydney which is the best place in Australian for punting Silver Fox on Pitt and something Bossom are sensational