PDA

View Full Version : General talk TP 64 Loyalty Card

A44
10-09-2014, 11:10 PM
Guys, I have been a regular at TP 64 for a few years. I only started to post just over two weeks ago. I say this to show that I have no connection to TP Management or that I have anything to gain by promoting them. I will simply state my experience truthfully. I received my Loyalty Card almost as soon as they became available. I have enjoyed two $10:00 discounts previously by using the card. Today I received a $90:00 discount on the last entry on the card. This meant that I spent an additional hour with Lola for only $60:00. This must have been the best value in Sydney today. I picked up my new Loyalty card on the way out today. This is a great incentive by 64. I think that it is better than the competitions that they had previously where the writer of the best Post about the 64 WLs won free time with the WL of his choice. I did not write ARs then so I could not win. :slobber::slobber:

Oneonone
11-09-2014, 01:41 PM
Lets hope you partner or wife or girl friend doesn't go through your wallet or your card won't be worth a thing.

I used to go to a shop once where they had a card drawer and you could leave your card with them to overcome the above mentioned problem.

May be something 64 could look into!

A44
11-09-2014, 05:00 PM
Good idea OneOnOne. I will ask Sophie the next time that I am at 64, if I can leave my card there. Actually I was there this morning!! I am careful, I keep my wallet out of sight at home. I have thought about leaving my card somewhere "safe" in my car. My wife has her own car and seldom drives my one. You are correct in saying that there would be trouble if she found it. It would be a disaster. I am normally very cautious and "fear" being traced through some means such as this Forum. It has taken me two years of lurking before I finally started to contribute just a couple of weeks ago. I have read many of your posts and I enjoy them. You write balanced, informative reports without malice towards other contributors. We have something in common. We have both experienced hurt by becoming too close to WLs.