PDA

View Full Version : 22 Rydalmere Sexy Ria - another wonderful young Korean beauty. Very nice toned body.

Biggerbanana
10-09-2014, 11:50 PM
Girl's Name : Ria

Shop : 22 Rydalmere

Date of Visit : Wednesday , 10 Sep 2014

Rates : $90/30min ; $160 per hour

Size/shape : Slim sexy body, medium boobs (34in B-cup natural tits) and medium bums (est. 34in), waist (est 25in)。 toned and snow white smooth skin, , size 6, 162cm tall. Very pretty face. .

Roster: will work in this shop for one week

Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath (safe sex only)

Review:

Roger sent me a sms this afternoon and urged me to go to his shop quickly as his new Korean girl, Mia, just arrived. He reckoned that this is another K-girl with attributes which he is very confident that I would like. I told him I was tired after seeing Jenny yesterday, but he said if I did not come, I would regret. Sensing that Roger was very sincere and pushy, I confirmed a booking and went to shop soon after I finished work.

When Ria came to say hello, I found her look very pretty and Roger was not wrong. She is not tall and has nice slim body, and snow white skin. After I paid, I went upstairs with Ria. I was walking behind her up the stairs and was really impressed by her slim nice looking snow white legs.

After she took off her bikini tops, I was impressed with her good size natural snow-white tits. Her tits are not big but really nice looking. Firm and perky. Ria's English is very good and we communicated without any problem.

Ria first gave me a very sensational CBJ. The sounds of her sucking really made me feel very excited. She then tried to start with CG, but my dick was too big for her small pussy. Hence, I changed position and started with mish.

When I inserted my dick into her pussy, even after putting more KY on my condom, she still yelled out "yak" loudly. I had not had a tighter pussy than Ria for a long time. I started slowly and after feeling that her pussy got used to my dick size. I accelerated the speed and started to fuck her hard and fast. She responded well and used her hands to push my bums gently. I felt her pelvis was moving along with mine. I felt really great. Her moaning noise very nice to hear actually.

After almost 10 min in the mish position, I felt a bit tired and then asked Ria to go back to the CG position. She rubbed more KY on my condom before she put my dick into her pussy. This time the entry was smooth. She rode very well and I was enjoying underneath her. My hands kept rubbing her smooth big bums and squeezing her nice firm tits. After 5 min, she said she felt tired and so I changed to the doggy position. This was a very nice position to fuck her as her snow-white skin and big bums really got me very excited. I kept fucking her hard in doggy position for another 10 min. Finally, I came and she felt so exhaused but happy that she made me come. Korean girls like to make their customers come as they felt that this is their responsiblity. Very good work ethnics.

After I came, she told me there was some time left. So we lay down on bed and had some nice chats and massaging each other. When the buzzer rang, she gave me a warm hug before we went to shower.

Roger was not wrong and Ria is really a very nice K-girl, that is really worth a revisit before she leaves shop.

45George
16-09-2014, 02:59 PM
Ria

Asian lover :love:

@ 22 Brodie

3pm - late

Last Day Today

22Brodie
16-01-2018, 01:10 AM
Hi brother thank you for your review today we have new girls
Today we have new girls Amble sweet pretty
http://22rydalmere.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/2015-06-18-15.01.36.jpg