PDA

View Full Version : General talk Appeal for Jenny K, an innocent soul doused in petrol and burnt by criminals

Sextus
11-09-2014, 04:29 PM
Hi Guys,

I post in the Sydney forum and here is a thread I began there with the valuable assistance of other members. I should have posted it here too, so I am correcting my omission now.

I am sure you Brisbanites have the same respect and appreciation for WL's, and an awareness of the danger their work can have the potential to put them into. Apart from the OP, there are many comments posted in the thread to fill you in on the context. Maybe too many replies by now, so there is no need to read them all, I don't want you to become fatigued with it, because it is a really important cause and issue. So maybe just look at the more substantial replies that show the progress of the appeal.

It would be truly appreciated by all involved if you could also help out Miss Jenny K. In 5 years, 10 years, 20 years, her innocent soul will still be living with the consequences of what happened. And it is now that we can all pull together to help her against these future times.

Cheers from Sydney, and thanks guys.

Sextus :D

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?44271-Appeal-for-Jenny-K-an-innocent-soul-doused-in-petrol-and-burnt-by-criminals

Sextus
13-09-2014, 11:27 PM
Nearly 300 views now! And as they aren't repeat views it means almost 300 punters have tuned in to this compassionate thread. If you have decided to help poor Jenny after reading it, don't be shy, post the fact here! Shout it out! It will encourage others to help too.

Cheers,
Sextus