PDA

View Full Version : General talk Karma Space Massage Aspley

Jaystar
12-09-2014, 05:55 AM
Anyone been to this place?
Saw the flashing open sign last night, and had never seen before...
Had some asian decorations and signs on the doors/windows and a $59 sign up for 65 mins on the stairs.
Can only see an ad on Gumtree and Facebook online for it.
Its in the same building as Commonwealth bank on Gympie road, but entrance on the side road towards Albany creek rd.
Cheers

Rob.Kilbey
12-09-2014, 08:00 AM
Looks brand new....thanks for the info,,,chances are its legit bu will check it out

Anyone been to this place?
Saw the flashing open sign last night, and had never seen before...
Had some asian decorations and signs on the doors/windows and a $59 sign up for 65 mins on the stairs.
Can only see an ad on Gumtree and Facebook online for it.
Its in the same building as Commonwealth bank on Gympie road, but entrance on the side road towards Albany creek rd.
Cheers

tigrys
19-04-2015, 02:58 PM
Decided to take a punt, $65 for the hour. Shown to cubicle, take clothes off leave undies on. Pulled the old chest nut, sorry I don't wear them. She said OK, cover with towel. Start to think maybe lucky.
Massage proceeded, chatted a lot of attention to back, neck & shoulders. Then came time for legs & buttocks, towel moved around but never taken off. Maybe a couple of accidental touch's. Not enough to encourage small head to react in any real way. Overall massage while on back was pretty good massage. Ready for the flip, still hoping 🙏 But nothing but a head & neck massage and no further contact with rest of body. Very sad ending 😢 to a pretty good massage. Maybe try again with same ML as it if nothing else it was a great back massage. As we all say we punt and live in hope of the next great ending 😈

MrGrumpy
19-04-2015, 07:33 PM
Looks like it has potential being tucked away amongst some bushes but definitely legit. Excellent massage but that is where it ends (literally)

There is another one across Gympie road and 200m north called golden something or other. Not even sure if it is still a going concern.

DirtySanchez
19-04-2015, 09:35 PM
The one on the other side of Gympie road has more potential for sure. I've been twice and never had to ask for anything. The girls are not everyone's cup of tea though.....just saying.

I don't like the proximity of the entrance to Gympie road as the traffic is plenty all day and also they close at 6:30pm or thereabouts so no discreet visits in the darkness.

Personally I wouldn't go very often here but at least I know it's always an option.

Meenotakeewee
19-04-2015, 09:48 PM
I've been to the place across the road, haven't seen a good looking girl there yet. My ML was coy about the happy ending saying some girls do it. Then she kept asking me if I liked the tug. Told her i'd come back and see someone else. Walking out I saw a fat chick ML lying on a massage table with her legs up, gave me a big smile. Bit of a turn off !! $65 hr plus whatever...
I wouldn't go back. 😣