PDA

View Full Version : QVB amazing double! what a surprise!!

ozgp000
12-09-2014, 09:40 AM
wow~~
honestly,before they start the part2 section, i am not expect that how much surprise they can give me..but they did it! that was super great!
Vicky and Nicole are pretty much young milf around 35 i guess, very attractive for me.firstly i am gonna say part1 was very standard part1, one was doing shoulder and back ,other one was doing leg, nothing special but enjoyable for 2 hands!
after they heat the towels and clean up the oil, they start cloths off and turn around of course. what a beautiful moment! 2 nice body just showed in front of you, both of them are nature busty just like what they said, EE and DD, yumy!!! then they start the body slice and double of course !! Can you image that 2 busty lady doing the body slice to you? how is that feeling? you must try it!! i cant tell too much deatail here because my english writing is not that good.
finally ending part is spanish! you know, double as well~~what a gorgeous double!!

AHLUNGOR
12-09-2014, 11:26 AM
wow~~
honestly,before they start the part2 section, i am not expect that how much surprise they can give me..but they did it! that was super great!
Vicky and Nicole are pretty much young milf around 35 i guess, very attractive for me.firstly i am gonna say part1 was very standard part1, one was doing shoulder and back ,other one was doing leg, nothing special but enjoyable for 2 hands!
after they heat the towels and clean up the oil, they start cloths off and turn around of course. what a beautiful moment! 2 nice body just showed in front of you, both of them are nature busty just like what they said, EE and DD, yumy!!! then they start the body slice and double of course !! Can you image that 2 busty lady doing the body slice to you? how is that feeling? you must try it!! i cant tell too much deatail here because my english writing is not that good.
finally ending part is spanish! you know, double as well~~what a gorgeous double!!

Thanks for the review brother ozgp,

I was just wonder how long it will take before someone else will do an AR on this amazing mamasan doubles, I know plenty of people have tried but great to see the ladies got some well deserved recognitions !!

And they even managed to give you some part 1...................lol

Have a nice day brother, I hope you are fully recovered !!

Cheers

:smile:

ozgp000
12-09-2014, 12:58 PM
thx, bro Ah
well, basiclly i am not plan to have a part1, but its good anyway, next time i skip it haha

QVB
12-09-2014, 04:53 PM
thank you brother for try our double, we like give good service always, please come again soon

AHLUNGOR
15-09-2014, 11:20 AM
30 min session only, for a special deal of $100. you can sample the erotic plays and services of two busty and sensual mamasans, highly recommended !!

:love::love:

Best value in RnT in the CBD, you want to come and play ??

AHLUNGOR
22-09-2014, 12:57 PM
Best value in RnT in the CBD, you want to come and play ??

If you have never tried a double RnT session, this is it !!

$100 for 30 min of amazing sensual services from two busty and erotic mamasans, only at QVB !!