PDA

View Full Version : 65 Carlton - Beauties Aya left and sent her gorgeous friend, elegant Chole, over to comfort me

lonelyorange
12-09-2014, 03:07 PM
Girl's Name : Chole

Shop : 65 Carlton

Date of Visit : Thursday , 12 Sept 2014

Rates : $85/30min ; $150 per hour

Size/look : extremely pretty, long slim body, 168 cm tall (without shoes), size 8, enhanced boobs (35D cup)and small bums (EST 34in), small waist (est 25in), white smooth skin, Very gentle, charming and friendly. Look like a Japanese movie star with a very nice looking nose.

Roster: stay for 2 weeks (unsure yet)

Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath

Review:

I have a strong liking for Korean girls. I had a number of exceptionally good Korean girls in this shop in the past 2 years. Some girls made me keep going back to see them. The first one is Apple, whom I saw many times. Link of one of my ARs on her:

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?36785-Apple-Korean-model-so-sexy-that-impotent-men-can-get-strong-erection

(I mentioned Apple because Chole is almost as tall as Apple, and also as pretty).

The next wonderful girl is Aya. I saw her many times and each experience was unforgetable. One of my AR link on her is

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?44357-Korean-Princiess-Aya-3-more-days-left-and-might-never-return-Real-sad

On the last day of Aya working, I saw her and she told me her friend, Chole, would be coming to Sydney to work for 2 weeks. I could see her so as to remember her. She asked me to look after Chole while she is in Sydney. I promised Aya I would try my best.

Yesterday, I checked this shop's roster and found Chole's name. After confirming with receptionist Jason that Chole has arrived shop. I made a booking and went to see her after dinner.

When Chole came to say hello, I was amazed by her height and beauty. She looks tall and elegant. She is slightly shorter than me, with snow-white skin and charming smile. Her face is very pretty, and I thought she looks more Japanese than Korean (she later told me that many guys thought the same). She wore a mini skirt which covered her breasts and her slim waist. I could see her long slim snow white legs. She looks so attractive.

Inside the room, she took off her tops and I saw her pair of big boobs. She confirmed that she had operations. I told her my preference is to have girls with natural breasts (even small does not matter, but girls think differently).
Chole is actually a thin girl and I wish she could be a bit fatter (again this is my wish, not what girls like). I just wish Chole put on weight, just like Aya did (Aya was skinny too when she first came to Sydney 1 yr ago).

Chole's slim body looks very sexy. I particularly like her tight pussy. Fucking her was really a joy, especially when I lifted up her two long slim snow white legs, and looking down on her pretty face. Her moaning was sensational to hear. I was very strong as she was Aya's friend and replacement for my lonely heart. I fucked her hard and fast. She enjoyed it a lot. She was told by Aya about me and so she treated me as a friend (kind of) and I really enjoyed the session with her a lot. I had a strong finish.

Feelings are really important in sex and Chole really could give me that loving feeling. Perhaps she would be a good replacement while Aya is not in Sydney. Surely, I would see Chole a few more times during her stay.