PDA

View Full Version : 22 Rydalmere Busty Jenny - a HKG actress "李丽珍“ look alike beauty

MandenMan
12-09-2014, 11:56 PM
My buddy told me that he recently had Jenny and was really impressed with her. He told me she looks like a HKG actress :李丽珍 (Li Li Zhen)。 He sent me a picture of the young look of Li and asked me to comment if his observation was right.

As my mate always has good taste on girls, I believed him and booked to see Jenny in mid-afternoon. Below my experience of seeing Jenny

Jenny

PRICE: For a young and pretty Korean girl with big natural tits and good attitude, top value for money.

LOOK: Jenny is in her mid - late 20's. She has above average look. She wore a white bikini which exposed her sexy boobs and snow white skin. She is very friendly and polite. Her English is good enough to have nice conversation. Very warm girl friend feelings.

BODY: About 160 cm tall with curvy body (natural boobs, est. 35D). Her skin is extremely soft and smooth. Snow white color. Waist is medium (est 26in) and bums are round and firm (est 36in).

SEX:

When I saw Jenny in the waiting room, I felt that my friend is very correct. Jenny really looks like the " HKG actress Li". I saw a number of her "adult only " movies before and Li is definitely very sexy and pretty. Jenny looks sexy and pretty too. Her smiles were friendly and warm.

Inside the room, Jenny took off her tops and revealed her nice curvy body. I immediatley held her tightly and cuddled her. I put my mouth on to her big tits and licked them. She giggled but did not object.

She next asked me to lie on the bed to let her do a nice cat-bath. Later, she gave me CBJ (a deep throat). She varied her speeds in sucking and also in depth. She did CBJ very well.

She started with CG. I like this position as I could suck or squeeze her tits more. I also like to put my hands round her big fat bums and rubbed her smooth soft skin. Her riding skills very good.

I changed to the mish position after Jenny said she was tired. I pounded her pussy strongly. She yelled loudly and her moaning made me very excited. She used her soft hands to rub my back and bums while I was fucking her. Her reactions were very strong。

Later, I changed to doggy to enjoy her rear view. As her skin is snow-white and her bums are big and round, I got very excited and hence my pounding from behind was real strong. I came very strongly after about 5 min.

RECOMMENDATION: Jenny is definitely a good choice for sex. Her body is really attractive and her skin is first class smooth. Her pussy is small and tight and she co-operated fully with me during sex. Very worthwhile for a re-match.

cisco
13-09-2014, 12:46 AM
I will be thereeeeeee ........;)

cisco
13-09-2014, 12:48 AM
Wheres the shop full address and phone no bra ? ;)

AHLUNGOR
21-09-2014, 03:19 PM
My buddy told me that he recently had Jenny and was really impressed with her. He told me she looks like a HKG actress :李丽珍 (Li Li Zhen)。 He sent me a picture of the young look of Li and asked me to comment if his observation was right.

As my mate always has good taste on girls, I believed him and booked to see Jenny in mid-afternoon. Below my experience of seeing Jenny

Jenny

PRICE: For a young and pretty Korean girl with big natural tits and good attitude, top value for money.

LOOK: Jenny is in her mid - late 20's. She has above average look. She wore a white bikini which exposed her sexy boobs and snow white skin. She is very friendly and polite. Her English is good enough to have nice conversation. Very warm girl friend feelings.

BODY: About 160 cm tall with curvy body (natural boobs, est. 35D). Her skin is extremely soft and smooth. Snow white color. Waist is medium (est 26in) and bums are round and firm (est 36in).

SEX:

When I saw Jenny in the waiting room, I felt that my friend is very correct. Jenny really looks like the " HKG actress Li". I saw a number of her "adult only " movies before and Li is definitely very sexy and pretty. Jenny looks sexy and pretty too. Her smiles were friendly and warm.

Inside the room, Jenny took off her tops and revealed her nice curvy body. I immediatley held her tightly and cuddled her. I put my mouth on to her big tits and licked them. She giggled but did not object.

She next asked me to lie on the bed to let her do a nice cat-bath. Later, she gave me CBJ (a deep throat). She varied her speeds in sucking and also in depth. She did CBJ very well.

She started with CG. I like this position as I could suck or squeeze her tits more. I also like to put my hands round her big fat bums and rubbed her smooth soft skin. Her riding skills very good.

I changed to the mish position after Jenny said she was tired. I pounded her pussy strongly. She yelled loudly and her moaning made me very excited. She used her soft hands to rub my back and bums while I was fucking her. Her reactions were very strong。

Later, I changed to doggy to enjoy her rear view. As her skin is snow-white and her bums are big and round, I got very excited and hence my pounding from behind was real strong. I came very strongly after about 5 min.

RECOMMENDATION: Jenny is definitely a good choice for sex. Her body is really attractive and her skin is first class smooth. Her pussy is small and tight and she co-operated fully with me during sex. Very worthwhile for a re-match.

Didn't realise both MandenMan and BiggerBanana are Chinese !

Interesting !

onetwenty
31-10-2014, 12:14 PM
she does not look like that..

bbbccc123
02-11-2014, 08:07 PM
I am sick of this bullshit. She does not look like anything like her.

22Brodie
20-01-2018, 07:08 AM
Thank you for your review today we have new Coco 20yo very beautiful

22Brodie
07-09-2018, 09:40 PM
Thank you for your review today we have new girls