PDA

View Full Version : General talk Any hope for Backpage/Cracker/Locanto Ads?

valyrian steel
13-09-2014, 12:14 AM
Does anyone here still punt on Asian ads on Backpage/Cracker/Locanto? From experience, it's a 90% failure rate. I wonder if there are only a few "agents" posting these ads for Asian "girls". The phone numbers may be different but the ad doesn't match up to the girl replying the calls. Ad says Japanese 19 year old but a 50 year old Chinese lady answers the door. WTF

paragon2312
13-09-2014, 12:59 AM
Its alot of miss, but occassionally there are some solid hits its just a matter of finding those diamonds in the rough. But if you are dedicated to finding those gems, make the bookings and if the person who opens the door doesnt match then dont go through the booking and walk away.

I will readily admit i have had more misses than hits, but the hits have been glorious.

revolnaisa
14-09-2014, 09:00 AM
Ad says Japanese 19 year old but a 50 year old Chinese lady answers the door. WTF

I have experienced the same many times. I always take my phone with their advertisement and she the girls that is not her on photo then I walked away. Also call the "operator" and give her a mouthful of abuse which she "earned". We all have to deny these cheating pimps. I know it is not easy when all blood is pumping into dick (so brain get nothing), but we have to be firm.