PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Ginza - new 22yo pretty sexy lovely Japanese student Emma arrive (Photo)

GINZA
13-09-2014, 02:00 PM
Ginza-new 22yo pretty sexy lovely Japanese student Emma arrive

Emma 22yo, body size 6, 160cm. 45kg. Pretty cute face with hot body. Black long hair with smooth skin. C cup
Inexperience but very good Japan style GFE service.

Golden class

rooter
13-09-2014, 02:56 PM
WTF!!
Ginza keeps unearthing these gems! Week in week out!
The standard never fucking drops!
Emma is another very special girl!
A very classy young lady - her personality reminded me of Moe.
And her face reminded me of Yo, but prettier.
Nice slim compact little body, but with a nice round arse though.
A really sensual horny and passionate young lady.
A GFE girl, but I see some definite PSE potential in this one.
Take a 45 or 1 hour booking if you can - this is one to be savoured slowly.
I wanted to extend after 1 hour and that's something I never do.
Promised myself I would see her again though.
Oh and fuck she is tight! Tiny feet = tight pussy is my new theory.

khuntong
13-09-2014, 04:48 PM
WTF!!
Ginza keeps unearthing these gems! Week in week out!
The standard never fucking drops!
Emma is another very special girl!
A very classy young lady - her personality reminded me of Moe.
And her face reminded me of Yo, but prettier.
Nice slim compact little body, but with a nice round arse though.
A really sensual horny and passionate young lady.
A GFE girl, but I see some definite PSE potential in this one.
Take a 45 or 1 hour booking if you can - this is one to be savoured slowly.
I wanted to extend after 1 hour and that's something I never do.
Promised myself I would see her again though.
Oh and fuck she is tight! Tiny feet = tight pussy is my new theory.

So we'll see the detailed report on the AR section bro rooter??
This week I haven't seen many new ARs.. Mostly are the shops bumping their thread and girls (some even bump their thread that has no AR, which is astonishing..)

You are truly the Ginza's ultimate fighter and the quality check... Salute!!

samuraiboy
14-09-2014, 12:55 AM
tiny feet = tight pussy. LOLz. that stuff is seriously gold...or diamond or platinum. wateva. :cool2:

pepefirstlove
15-09-2014, 08:20 AM
Why she not roster on Monday? Was about to cheat on Nina lol

Ryo
15-09-2014, 10:10 AM
The only issue with Ginza girls are that all of them have traces / smell like bro Rooter. Haha..

rooter
15-09-2014, 10:13 AM
Why she not roster on Monday? Was about to cheat on Nina lol

Emma is a special one, actually most of my favourite girls at the moment are not Diamonds and some are not even Gold Premium ... Annie, Hanna, Strawberry, Cici, Brook, Elsa ... and now Emma
Then again, there are some pretty fucking awesome Diamonds ... Pandora, Bella, Momo, Sarah ...

Checked the roster hoping Emma was on and saw Akina is on and booked her on impulse.
Akina started the same day as Mina, and I saw them both on that day. What a fucking day!
So been meaning to see Akina again ever since but always get derailed by hot new talent.
She is an extra special one - well if you like the sweet cute innocent type ones anyway - pretty close to the sweetest girl at Ginza.

pepefirstlove
16-09-2014, 01:31 AM
Emma is a special one, actually most of my favourite girls at the moment are not Diamonds and some are not even Gold Premium ... Annie, Hanna, Strawberry, Cici, Brook, Elsa ... and now Emma
Then again, there are some pretty fucking awesome Diamonds ... Pandora, Bella, Momo, Sarah ...

Checked the roster hoping Emma was on and saw Akina is on and booked her on impulse.
Akina started the same day as Mina, and I saw them both on that day. What a fucking day!
So been meaning to see Akina again ever since but always get derailed by hot new talent.
She is an extra special one - well if you like the sweet cute innocent type ones anyway - pretty close to the sweetest girl at Ginza.

Cool more names jotted down on my list to see now. Look like she on tomorrow. Gonna be hard between her and nina.