PDA

View Full Version : General talk Why do new members receive strange & paranoid Private Messages from CunningLinguist?

GetYourKnickersOff
17-09-2014, 11:10 AM
I received this private message from CunningLinguist yesterday -

Hi GetYourKnickersOff,

Welcome to the forum!
Here is some background reading about the resident troll in case he comes back:
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?39297-Banned-again-and-again-and-again-and-again-and-again-and-again

We all mostly ignore it, notice I didn't say "him" as he is subhuman.

Have fun!

Whatever the “troll” may or may not be, he or she has certainly made an impact on some people around here,
the fear and paranoia of this message is palpable.

For f@cks sake, is this a adult/sex forum or a sad, demented kindygarten?

AHLUNGOR
17-09-2014, 11:20 AM
He was trying to trash out the trolls ??

dufour
17-09-2014, 11:44 AM
Well .....

1) Your entitled to make a complaint of course ...
But a PM is exactly that = private !!
So you show poor form and judgement I would say by making it public

2) Why wouldn't you just go back to CL with your views on a like PM ??

3) Given the harmless PM heads up he gave you - why you would be motivated to respond in the way you have ... is very interesting ....
Mmm. Sounds a bit fishy doesn't it !!

Maybe you are not only the recipient of the PM ... but the subject matter as well !!

Mr. Who
17-09-2014, 12:48 PM
GetYourKnickersOff, take another look at the question you raised. Do you really believe this is something an actual "new member" will say?

cato
17-09-2014, 12:50 PM
I received this private message from CunningLinguist yesterday -

Whatever the “troll” may or may not be, he or she has certainly made an impact on some people around here,
the fear and paranoia of this message is palpable.

I think CL sent you that PM because he thinks that you are just another reincarnation. And I must say I agree with him.

You joined the forum right after your last username was banned and just by coincidence your first few posts are in the same thread which got you banned.

And PMs are just that: "private" messages. Yet here you are publishing a PM.

Maybe I ought to publish a PM you once sent me a while ago when I got the better of you.

For all of your poetic aspirations it was full of incoherent four letter expletives. You were like a little toddler throwing a tantrum, and it made me belly laugh.

So just to clarify, this forum is not a 'demented kindergarten'. You're just confused because you're demented and you belong in a kindergarten.

khuntong
17-09-2014, 12:51 PM
Hahaha.. Interesting.. The subject becomes the object now.. I have no clue of who's what and which one is not/ is troll, but I'll just observe..

cato
17-09-2014, 01:20 PM
GetYourMaskOff... LOL

AHLUNGOR
17-09-2014, 01:31 PM
GetYourMaskOff... LOL

I'll second to that call !!

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs27/f/2008/155/8/7/take_off_your_mask_by_M_a_R_c_U_s.jpg

cato
17-09-2014, 01:35 PM
Hahahaha.... Awesome pic!!

GetYourKnickersOff
17-09-2014, 01:38 PM
I think CL sent you that PM because he thinks that you are just another reincarnation. And I must say I agree with him.

You joined the forum right after your last username was banned and just by coincidence your first few posts are in the same thread which got you banned.

And PMs are just that: "private" messages. Yet here you are publishing a PM.

Maybe I ought to publish a PM you once sent me a while ago when I got the better of you.

For all of your poetic aspirations it was full of incoherent four letter expletives. You were like a little toddler throwing a tantrum, and it made me belly laugh.

So just to clarify, this forum is not a 'demented kindergarten'. You're just confused because you're demented and you belong in a kindergarten.

For f@cks sake, you're a "groupthink paranoid." You're probably the same person as the sender ie CunningLinguist.
If not, get your tongue out of each others arses - is this an adult/sex forum? Is it really? Pull the other one, why don't you.

For f@cks sake.

AHLUNGOR
17-09-2014, 01:43 PM
For f@cks sake, you're a "groupthink paranoid." You're probably the same person as the sender ie CunningLinguist.
If not, get your tongue out of each others arses - is this an adult/sex forum? Is it really? Pull the other one, why don't you.

For f@cks sake.

For f@cks sake.[/QUOTE]

You are bloody wasting all these meaningless lifes you have created again and again after you have been banned again, again and again,

For f@cks sake.[/QUOTE] is this an adult/sex forum? Is it really? Then why the bloody hell have you never ever posted a review, what the f@cks are you doing here then ??

wilisno
17-09-2014, 02:13 PM
Something strange ... in the neighborhood ... whom you gonna call ? Troll Buster !

That's the official title of CunningLinguist ! ;) ;) ;)

cato
17-09-2014, 02:17 PM

For f@cks sake.

Look... this might come as a bit of a shock to you... But the vast majority of people on this forum only have one identity... (I know how crazy and implausible that must seem to you)

I think it's hilarious that you should mention tongues and arses in the same sentence!

TMC (free cage girl)
17-09-2014, 03:40 PM
The tiger used to like PM message to contact other member.12069

A44
17-09-2014, 04:53 PM
I am a new member. I did not receive a Private Message from CL. Does this add to the question about User Names ??

TMC (free cage girl)
17-09-2014, 06:01 PM
The tiger. used to get free Punt.

he always PM like this....... 12073

Licker
17-09-2014, 09:54 PM

Ahlungor already beat me to a response, but I will clarify just in case you have problems understanding what he meant.

Yes this is an adult sex forum.
This is NOT a poetry forum.
This is NOT a conspiracy theory forum.

What gives? Can grown up punters not form their own opinions and make their own judgements?

Yes, grown up punters can form their own opinions and make their own judgement.

And apparently the judgement is that you're not welcome here.

CunningLinguist
17-09-2014, 11:28 PM
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?39310-Intolerable-Behaviour&p=443071&viewfull=1#post443071

wilisno
17-09-2014, 11:33 PM
There seems to be at least 35 Tigers on this forum so far ! ;) ;) ;)

TMC (free cage girl)
17-09-2014, 11:44 PM
CL is 100% the Tiger.

Licker
17-09-2014, 11:56 PM
There seems to be at least 35 Tigers on this forum so far ! ;) ;) ;)

Good news!

The way this is going, maybe we get Tigers off from the endangered species list :smile:

Plenty of people on the forum that need their mouth washed with soap.

Just be careful. Don't use bleach!

CunningLinguist
17-09-2014, 11:58 PM
Back to the OP's subject: Looks like this backfired big time, he is now banned, again ....

TMC (free cage girl)
18-09-2014, 12:00 AM
Good news!

The way this is going, maybe we get Tigers off from the endangered species list :smile:

wash your hand with your GF together!! you can consider how much you love that girl!!

i always keep fair deal with customer, so no money no punt!!!

The Tiger is CL 100%

wilisno
18-09-2014, 12:11 AM
Good news!

Looks like The Tiger is fast becoming a folk hero here thanks to Yamada San ! ;) ;) ;)

TMC (free cage girl)
18-09-2014, 12:16 AM
I gave him shake at taronga zoo12092

his last comment on forum was fuck shake!!

so i mixied my sperm for him. now he getting energy for complain about my new palace.

my sperm makes people strong!!

no money no punt!!

Oneonone
18-09-2014, 10:09 AM
Why don't you respect that its a private message and ask the sender CL in this case?

To gain the respect of members on this forum you need to show respect and keep private messages private unless there is a real good reason not to.

TMC (free cage girl)
19-09-2014, 01:38 PM
Why don't you respect that its a private message and ask the sender CL in this case?

To gain the respect of members on this forum you need to show respect and keep private messages private unless there is a real good reason not to.

one i show his email message to other member. He got banned next day..........12146

PM no need to show everyone !! I agree:cool2:

WHITEDUDE
21-09-2014, 12:49 PM
I like getting PM's from CL, he warns mean about the fucking pricks on this forum