PDA

View Full Version : General talk Ladies Photos.

A44
17-09-2014, 06:14 PM
Many "shops" around Sydney have photos of their WLs. Some of them are very good, some others not so good. We all have different views on what photos we find sexy. In some photos the ladies are wearing nothing or very little. Often this does not do much for me. (Not always Ha Ha) I prefer the photos where the ladies are wearing some nice underwear and some king of see through "dress / robe". Others that I like show a view up the ladies dress / skirt with a bit of underwear showing. I guess that I like to use a bit of imagination. I remember a Benny Hill sketch from many years ago. The scene was on a beach. There were lots of beautiful ladies lying around in brief Bikinis, but all the guys were only interested in one lady in high heels and a very short skirt. I am sure that other brothers have their views. The topic is Subjective, no views are wrong !!!

Raybo
17-09-2014, 07:08 PM
Yes. Some clothes or lingere, but with the tits out......thats my favourite.

wilisno
17-09-2014, 07:10 PM
Depends on what they want to portrait. It doesn't look right do highlight an innocent school girl with raunchy outfit, or with tits out !

winky
17-09-2014, 07:23 PM
Lingerie all the way but still showing off the shape of her bod...IMHO