PDA

View Full Version : 22 Rydalmere Mixed girl Angel gave fantastic services. Real hot babe.

Dsmaker
18-09-2014, 11:51 PM
Girl's Name : Angel

Shop : 22 Rydalmere

Date of Visit : Thursday , 18 Sept 2014

Rates : $90/30min ; $160 per hour

Size/shape : Curvy body, medium boobs (est 34C- cup natural tits) and medium bums (est 35in), waist medium (est 26 in), genuine size 6, 160cm tall, Very pretty face, (with deep Middle East girl's pretty eyes). Medium wavy hair. Slightly tanned smooth skin.

Roster: Uncertain (would be working in this shop in the next few days)

Ethnicity : Malaysian Chinese (mix with Middle East)

Services Provided : BBBJ, cat-bath

Review:

This shop roster said they have a new Malaysian girl, Angel, starting today. I called shop and the receptionist, Tony, highly recommended this girl to me. I wanted to make a change and try Malaysian girls. Hence made a booking for late afternoon.

I waited a while for Angel as she went out to do some shopping, perhaps for her next few day's stay in this shop. When Angel returned and came to say hello, I was amazed to find she looks like a mixed girl. Angel later told me that she has Middle East blood. This is why I found her eyes so amazingly beautiful, very deep and big, and with long eye lashes. Angel's skin is a bit dark, but when I touched her, I found her skin very smooth.

Angel is busty and has dark nipples. Her body is slim and sexy. Her bums are quite big and very nice to squeeze and hold with my hands. Angel has nice smiling face and made me easily befriend with her. She can speak Mandarin, Cantonese and English. We mainly talked in Cantonese.

After shower, Angel gave me a very nice cat-bath and then to my surprise, she gave me BBBJ. She was really good with her mouth and tongue. I was feeling so high while she sucked me. When Angel found my dick hard enough, she used her mouth to put the condom on my dick。

I then used mish position to start first. I found her pussy very tight and my dick met a lot of resistance inside her pussy. Hence I asked her to put more KY so that my dick had a smoother passage and I could ride hard and fast without hurting her pussy too much. She was happy that I was so kind and hence she enjoyed my pounding more happily. Her moaning was sensational. Seldom could I hear a girl's moans so loud and non-stop for so long.

When I banged her enough and felt a bit tired, I asked her to use CG to give me some rest. She used both front and backward riding styles. She is a good rider. I really enjoyed her riding and used this time to replenish my strength.

When I had enough of her riding, I changed to the doggy style. Her rear view was fantastic to watch. Big bums and slim waist. My dick got really deep inside her pussy and this made her moan even louder. After a few minutes, I could not hold any more and fired everything into her wet pussy.

Angel told me she enjoyed my sex very much and had come a few times. I am always glad to see girls who are willing to come.

Great session with this sexy and horny Malaysian mixed beauty. She is a very good sex partner and surely I will see her a few more times during her stay in this shop.

Midnight_Prowl
19-09-2014, 01:14 AM
Nice review I hope I do get to see her when I go to this shop...

22Brodie
01-10-2014, 11:41 AM
Angel 6* service Malaysian :love:

* Magic Tongue *

@ 22 Brodie today

12pm - late

****** 6* service is included for customers who book 45mins + ******

22Brodie
13-02-2018, 04:37 PM
Thank you for your review today we have new students

22Brodie
06-09-2018, 03:09 PM