PDA

View Full Version : 5 Star Zero - Young Demure Taiwanese Stunner

cloud
20-09-2014, 03:22 AM
Haven't been to the 5 Star shop in a while - I was a fan of the Penthouse but that's not operational at the moment, so thought I'd scope out the talent in store.

Rocked up without a booking late Sunday night, only 3 girls free. One girl from Hong Kong gave me a cheeky smile, and I could tell she would give a great session. Instead I picked the shy girl who was almost hiding behind the other two. Zero was wearing a black shirt that barely covered her panties, so that it looked like she wasn't wearing any. Reserved and innocent, but fuck me she looked sexy. I had no choice.

In the room I tried to make small talk. Her english isn't great but she tries. I helped unbutton her shirt. This girl is an absolute stunner. Extremely slim. Very pretty face, long straight hair with a fringe, and the most perfectly shaped A cup boobs I have ever seen. Wouldn't change a thing about her.

She jumped in the shower with me and gave me a good clean. No DFK, just light kissing on the lips.

Onto the bed and the fun and games finally begin. Zero started with a catbath. giving lots of attention to the balls. She worked her way up the shaft. BBBJ was not professional, but nice simple up and down sucking like a young girlfriend.

I rolled her onto her back and entered her in missionary. Her pussy feels incredible, so tight I almost blew on the spot. Asked her to jump on top in cowgirl, and despite her shyness she knows how to ride. Coudln't hold back at the sight of this rare beauty and I blew within a few minutes. She kept grinding her pussy on me which felt phenomenal.

I think she is one of those girls who gets better with familiarity. If you like them young and hot, you will no doubt pick Zero from the line up. Chance of picking up a girl like this in a club is.... zero

wilisno
20-09-2014, 05:36 AM
Haven't been to the 5 Star shop in a while - I was a fan of the Penthouse but that's not operational at the moment, so thought I'd scope out the talent in store.

Rocked up without a booking late Sunday night, only 3 girls free. One girl from Hong Kong gave me a cheeky smile, and I could tell she would give a great session. Instead I picked the shy girl who was almost hiding behind the other two. Zero was wearing a black shirt that barely covered her panties, so that it looked like she wasn't wearing any. Reserved and innocent, but fuck me she looked sexy. I had no choice.

In the room I tried to make small talk. Her english isn't great but she tries. I helped unbutton her shirt. This girl is an absolute stunner. Extremely slim. Very pretty face, long straight hair with a fringe, and the most perfectly shaped A cup boobs I have ever seen. Wouldn't change a thing about her.

She jumped in the shower with me and gave me a good clean. No DFK, just light kissing on the lips.

Onto the bed and the fun and games finally begin. Zero started with a catbath. giving lots of attention to the balls. She worked her way up the shaft. BBBJ was not professional, but nice simple up and down sucking like a young girlfriend.

I rolled her onto her back and entered her in missionary. Her pussy feels incredible, so tight I almost blew on the spot. Asked her to jump on top in cowgirl, and despite her shyness she knows how to ride. Coudln't hold back at the sight of this rare beauty and I blew within a few minutes. She kept grinding her pussy on me which felt phenomenal.

I think she is one of those girls who gets better with familiarity. If you like them young and hot, you will no doubt pick Zero from the line up. Chance of picking up a girl like this in a club is.... zero
Nice review, particularly like the description of her outfit ! ;) ;) ;)

monkeybusiness
17-05-2015, 04:54 PM
is zero still working there?

5 Star City
17-05-2015, 09:37 PM
is zero still working there?

Yes ZERO is on tonight

Max Impact
17-05-2015, 09:48 PM
So Zero chance of missing her.

5 Star City
18-10-2015, 08:57 PM