PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Mt Gravatt Capalaba Road

Doa
20-09-2014, 07:25 AM
Was on Mt Gravatt Capalaba Road yesterday saw a house with massage sign out the front it on the Bryan Burt side back from the Tryon Street turn about 4 house nearly opposite the community club (May be getting all the bingo boys after a game)lol I think it had Thai Massage sign out the front it looks like u can drive up the side of the house and go in from the back .Any body tried it yet ?..

Digger
20-09-2014, 08:23 AM
Was on Mt Gravatt Capalaba Road yesterday saw a house with massage sign out the front it on the Bryan Burt side back from the Tryon Street turn about 4 house nearly opposite the community club (May be getting all the bingo boys after a game)lol I think it had Thai Massage sign out the front it looks like u can drive up the side of the house and go in from the back .Any body tried it yet ?..

Doa, this is Baan Thai Massage and Day Spa, that was previously located at 173 Lumley St Upper Mt Gravatt. They have a web site.

Doa
20-09-2014, 09:34 PM
Doa, this is Baan Thai Massage and Day Spa, that was previously located at 173 Lumley St Upper Mt Gravatt. They have a web site.

Thanks "SirDigger"for the heads up I moved away from there some time ago and don't go that way much any more why did they move redevelopment of there old block ?.