PDA

View Full Version : Other Nude haircut - Taking One For The Team

simonsays
20-09-2014, 11:32 AM
So I went for a haircut yesterday...

The lady is a Chinese MILFy type, mid to late thirties, works out of an apartment at end of George St near Railway Square….about 200m from Posh.

Options are $10 for haircut, I think $30 for bikini and $50 for nude, which is the option I went for.

Quite surreal getting a nude haircut. Touching allowed and I copped a little feel now and again but nothing major as she was wielding scissors on my precious head and I didn’t want to distract her too much!
The ladies body is typical chinese late-30s, nothing to write home about, maybe C boobs with big nipples

The haircut was actually quite good! She has the blades and attachments as she is a real hairdresser.

Haircut 7/10

A nice novelty if not an expensive way to get a haircut hahaha
Actually if you went for haircut-only option its about as cheap as you can get at $10, and in a private ladies room, better than the student barber shops around that area

I asked if massage was available ...only option seemed to be $150 for massage w HJ and BJ. No FS on offer, however her friend works downstairs in the same apt and offers FS, didn’t get a look at her.

Told her I didn’t want BJ (a posh cutie had emptied me the evening before) and if I could get the massage w HJ only for $100. She agreed and I laid on the bed. Only complaint was that the (fresh) small towel on the bed was big enough for my body only, there was a pillow for my head and I wondered if a dozen other guys may have been lying or drooling on that pillow also…..

Anyway I got choice of oil or none, chose the baby oil. Massage was passable, more of a gentle oil rub, she’s not a trained masseuse. She paid plenty of attention to my ass and soon got the big fellas attention.

Turned over and she proceeded with Part 3…so here is where it got interesting. Soon as she starts with the HJ she starts tongue flicking my balls…..I lie there and think “Don’t cave don’t cave….dont add the BJ option back on…be STRONG”…I must applaud myself on my strength of will.
However, she then silently proceeds to the dresser and returns with condom, puts it on with her mouth, and proceeds to CBJ me. Not being one to argue with a lady trying to do a good job, I let her continue and played with her pussy, which she conveniently moved around to give me easy finger access. After a bit of playing she brushed my fingers away but towards her ass…I wondering if she was getting me to stop or inviting me for ass play….gently brushed her ass a few times and then then moved into 69 position with her on top. There I gently touched her pussy again but she grabbed my finger and shoved it up her ass. So I lay there ass-fingering my hairdresser while she sucked me off for a nice finish. Quite surreal.

Overall quite an intersting experience, ladies attitude is really good, she is friendly and easy going (then again I always say that about a lady who sucks me off without asking - my second time to say that in a few days! )

Whats the damage:
Nude haircut $50
Massage with CBJ and ass play on her $100 (however the default option seems to be $150 for this, Im not sure if I just got lucky)

Contact details here:

http://sydney.backpage.com/BodyRubs/nude-hairdresser-for-your-haircut-50-24/5169562

Location and lady photos are accurate

TMC (free cage girl)
20-09-2014, 01:34 PM
I think I need hair cut!!

I recommend to this place. hairstylist can wearing normal dress. shampoo girl should be nude and little bit dance at shampoo machine is good!!

Kirito
20-09-2014, 02:10 PM
Sounds like you got a pretty good deal. Got the BJ option without having to pay for it. Bonus! I normally pay $27 for a haircut and my hairdresser is young and cute without having to take her clothes off so i think i'll just settle for that. Lol

TMC (free cage girl)
20-09-2014, 02:27 PM
Sounds like you got a pretty good deal. Got the BJ option without having to pay for it. Bonus! I normally pay $27 for a haircut and my hairdresser is young and cute without having to take her clothes off so i think i'll just settle for that. Lol

my hairdresser charge me $120 no HJ!! because of my stylist is man!!

CunningLinguist
20-09-2014, 02:35 PM
NIce AR!

No FS on offer

Shame, doing cowgirl while you are sitting and getting a haircut from her at the same time could have been fun :)

the_boss_king
20-09-2014, 02:54 PM
cheers for the ar you champ

weedinator
26-09-2014, 01:21 PM
Yup think its time I got a hair cut. Thanks for trying this ad for us mate.

Raybo
26-09-2014, 03:20 PM
Nice AR. Sounds like it was better than I had thought it would be......

Pussy HUnter
26-09-2014, 03:32 PM
So I went for a haircut yesterday...

So I lay there ass-fingering my hairdresser while she sucked me off for a nice finish. Quite surreal.

Hilarious. Thank you so much!

Reminds me of a hairdresser in Shenzen. I figured it was actually cheaper to get the full head shampoo and back massage rather than the cost to use my own shampoo and conditioner.

kingwally
30-09-2014, 08:12 PM
Well,I went there this afternoon...had the $50 haircut with the girl nude (she is a Chinese MILF about 40yo)...quite pleasant with a nice smile and she gave me a good haircut,she is definately a qualified hairdresser.After the haircut she asked me if I wanted a massage ..I hesitated a bit then she said...OK hand job and blow job for $100...I said $50 and agreed (I could not believe it and I am not trying to upstage the previous poster) but I thought I would just test her out expecting her to say maybe $80 but she was happy with $50 extra.It was a covered blowie but I find it hard to come when covered so after about 15 minutes of bliss,I took the condom off and she wanked me off to a tsunami finish...gonad goo went everywhere.She pushed my hands away from her tits but was very happy for me to finger her pussy,I did not try her arse as I am not really into that.

All in all a good experience and I will return.After leaving I put $50 in the pokies and won $370 so all in all a great day!

Mclovin69
13-11-2014, 05:19 PM
HI all

I decide to book this Saturday. Gave the hairdresser a call, her voice was very soft and faint and ask to call back on Saturday ...

Did anyone else get this problem?

Harrypeas
14-11-2014, 09:12 AM
Got a booking today... hair far too long

Cheech
14-11-2014, 10:14 AM
Thanks for the report simonsays, much appreciated. I actually need a haircut so I may pay them a visit, if I do I will post report.

Cheers

Harrypeas
14-11-2014, 06:01 PM
This is now my regular hair dresser... great service

Oneonone
14-11-2014, 08:01 PM
I think its time for a hair cut!

garfield
14-11-2014, 08:20 PM
Well,I went there this afternoon...had the $50 haircut with the girl nude (she is a Chinese MILF about 40yo)...quite pleasant with a nice smile and she gave me a good haircut,she is definately a qualified hairdresser.After the haircut she asked me if I wanted a massage ..I hesitated a bit then she said...OK hand job and blow job for $100...I said $50 and agreed (I could not believe it and I am not trying to upstage the previous poster) but I thought I would just test her out expecting her to say maybe $80 but she was happy with $50 extra.It was a covered blowie but I find it hard to come when covered so after about 15 minutes of bliss,I took the condom off and she wanked me off to a tsunami finish...gonad goo went everywhere.She pushed my hands away from her tits but was very happy for me to finger her pussy,I did not try her arse as I am not really into that.

All in all a good experience and I will return.After leaving I put $50 in the pokies and won $370 so all in all a great day!
Picture looks like she is in early 30s but I suppose reality is different to picture?

Bawal
14-11-2014, 10:33 PM
I think I would give it a try too! Sounds like a nice lady.

kingwally
15-11-2014, 09:14 AM
Picture looks like she is in early 30s but I suppose reality is different to picture?She is early 40s...I had yumcha with her one day and she told me so.

Mclovin69
15-11-2014, 09:20 AM
She is early 40s...I had yumcha with her one day and she told me so.

What her contact number?

kingwally
15-11-2014, 09:28 AM
What her contact number?

Dont understand you mate...what do you mean?

Mclovin69
15-11-2014, 09:45 AM
Dont understand you mate...what do you mean?

There were two site with 2 different numbers

http://sydney.backpage.com/BodyRubs/nude-hairdresser-for-your-haircut-50/5169562

http://sydney.backpage.com/Domination/nude-hairdresser-for-your-haircut-50/5282895

trying to call both number all morning, final got in contact and she said she only does massage today..... I was like WTF ( see my previous mess)

ask her ...."so when you do haircut"........ she said try tomorrow.

Oneonone
15-11-2014, 09:50 AM
What her contact number?

Its all on the web page!

http://sydney.backpage.com/BodyRubs/nude-hairdresser-for-your-haircut-50/5169562

Mclovin69
15-11-2014, 10:05 AM
Its all on the web page!

Ye i tried that number no answer

then tried other number ending in 903" - refer to previous note

Bawal
16-11-2014, 04:11 PM
Hi OP,

If I understand correctly, you had:
1. haircut and then
2. massage etc.

After #1, did you (and/or the lady) get to clean/shower to remove all the residual hair? Otherwise, didn't it feel itchy/uncomfortable at all with hair sticking on your body?

Cheers,
Bawal

simonsays
16-11-2014, 05:46 PM
Nope, was too busy getting a BJ to notice the residual hair.

Also she's a real hairdresser so she had one of those wraparound aprons for me. Most of the hair fell on the floor.

After you get a haircut do you go straight home for a shower to wash it off, or do you struggle through the rest of the day....Im in the latter camp.

CBD Posh
16-11-2014, 06:24 PM
Omg,,,
She works our shop on sun...
Should tell her to leave or ... Ask get to do haircut while she's massaging...

simonsays
16-11-2014, 06:26 PM
She's the Sunday MILF in your shop!?!?!?
OMG

CBD Posh
16-11-2014, 06:31 PM
She's the Sunday MILF in your shop!?!?!?
OMG

Yep .. I just checked the pics
And turned around looked at her
Same face ,hairstyle , body size and name
So she doing it In an apartment?

She might tell everyone new guys here to come to her place~
This forum is so helpful~

kingwally
16-11-2014, 07:13 PM
Yep .. I just checked the pics
And turned around looked at her
Same face ,hairstyle , body size and name
So she doing it In an apartment?

She might tell everyone new guys here to come to her place~
This forum is so helpful~Be kind to her CBD...she is a really sweet lady and I think that Sunday customers will keep returning to see her.

simonsays
16-11-2014, 07:34 PM
Yeah be kind....most girls in your shop working in other shops....but not one of then has ever given me the info without asking or asked me to go to another shop

I wouldn't worry too much about it.

CBD Posh
16-11-2014, 07:40 PM
Work in another shop and work private is different thing

Might be too hard to explain to u guys...

Sigh~ I ll think abt it ~ thx for all ur advice,
Don't wanna disturb the op's topic

Bawal
16-11-2014, 08:55 PM
Nope, was too busy getting a BJ to notice the residual hair.

Also she's a real hairdresser so she had one of those wraparound aprons for me. Most of the hair fell on the floor.

After you get a haircut do you go straight home for a shower to wash it off, or do you struggle through the rest of the day....Im in the latter camp.

Thanks OP. I'm unfortunately the cleaner one :) have to wash off the annoying hair. The aprons won't do it for me either.

simonsays
16-11-2014, 09:31 PM

Also something to consider, she is the least-hot girl in your shop by a long way....she is double the age of many of the others......I don't think you need to worry about her poaching clients away.....

simonsays
16-11-2014, 09:31 PM

Also something to consider, she is the least-hot girl in your shop by a long way....she is double the age of many of the others......I don't think you need to worry about her poaching clients away.....

local
07-05-2016, 07:55 PM
Discussing with a friend over drinkies on Friday and this subject and probably operator came up...

Wondering if anyone knows what happened to her ?

aussiegaigin
09-05-2016, 06:58 PM
There's a girl who pops up on WeChat occasionally asking "who wants a $10 haircut", but is evasive when I try to get more details. I think she is located in the Kingsford area, but not sure where her facility is.

TallyHo
07-06-2016, 03:09 AM
fully clothed haircut $10, has to be the cheapest in town lol

Q

I would consider a cut there if the price is still the same today.

H3da
07-06-2016, 07:12 AM
Does she offer to wash your hair and head massage? I pay $50 bucks at Kippo for wash/cut/blow and they generally get a hot chick to wash your hair

local
07-06-2016, 10:22 PM
My associated chased this one (his head hair was a bit long at the time :)

Seems the original operator is now working out at fairfield in a brothel.

CunningLinguist
07-06-2016, 10:25 PM
My associated chased this one (his head hair was a bit long at the time :)

Seems the original operator is now working out at fairfield in a brothel.

Maybe she decided to cut her losses ...

ol'55
22-08-2016, 09:30 AM
Discussing with a friend over drinkies on Friday and this subject and probably operator came up...

Wondering if anyone knows what happened to her ?

She appears to be back in business. This ad has appeared on Spazilla very similar to original add only the telephone number has changed.
http://spazilla.com.sydney.listcrawler.com/post/17597434/

Mclovin69
30-08-2016, 07:52 PM
Where is she located ?
In the city like before ?