PDA

View Full Version : Shop info thai

tigrys
20-09-2014, 06:26 PM
Hi, has any one tried siam thai massage @ Everton Park?

Rob.Kilbey
22-09-2014, 04:03 PM
Yes it's 100 pc legit...

tigrys
22-09-2014, 09:14 PM
Cheers for info, saves a punt

Rob.Kilbey
23-09-2014, 12:23 PM
If u just want a good massage with no extra visit IOMassage at Lutwyche -$45 for an hour - very good and nice young ladies...they have 2 girls from Brazil there at he moment,,,,both do a great massage...but no ending but for $45 really good value....cheers

gpeck80
24-09-2014, 01:40 AM
Ooh nice. Love Brazilian women.

MrGrumpy
26-09-2014, 03:43 PM
As a follow-up to RobK's post, don't make the mistake of going to the big yellow joint close to IOM

Also Brazilian but short-changed big time on an hour.

Short by almost 20mins and, including the 5 interruptions to talk to drop-ins, it was just over the 35min mark.

Also a few flea/crab/mite bites when I arrived home so never never never again!!

msg technique was quite reasonable but that was the only plus

RottenLittlePunt
26-09-2014, 03:56 PM
As a follow-up to RobK's post, don't make the mistake of going to the big yellow joint close to IOM

Also Brazilian but short-changed big time on an hour.

Short by almost 20mins and, including the 5 interruptions to talk to drop-ins, it was just over the 35min mark.

Also a few flea/crab/mite bites when I arrived home so never never never again!!

msg technique was quite reasonable but that was the only plus

Similar to the discussions about fake ads for WLs, punters need to become more vocal at the appropriate time about being short changed on time. Take note of the clock in the room and tell the girl if she hasn't given you what you paid for.

Some of these girls know how to rip off punters; cutting short on time, keeping the change, leaving the room for longer than required. If you don't pull them up for it when they do it, they will just keep doing it. If you suspect the girl is intentionally doing it, let her boss know. In some cases the boss doesn't realise, but at some shops the boss doesn't care.

bigbob
26-09-2014, 04:52 PM
if i get short-changed i never go back

gpeck80
27-09-2014, 02:22 AM