PDA

View Full Version : General talk Milf or fresh baby girls? Which one do u like more?!

CBD Posh
21-09-2014, 08:37 PM
Today there was one woman (Aunty look) around 30 yo came for interview, she told me she was very experienced since she was in her teenage. it seems like she can offer good service, but I'm afraid she will be too over or the customers won't pick her. Currently, In our shop all young girls from 18 yo -25. However, some customers think they are too new for both part 1& 2. Also, the customers first time come here normally do not choose the girl, if they think all the girls here were old, they might not come back.

So should we give her a chance to try & make the variety or just keep all the young girls like now?!
I'm bit confused, really need sum advice from your guys!
Many thanks !

Nathan2392
21-09-2014, 08:59 PM
There's an aunty in Burwood her name is Mimi. She's renowned for her work and is very popular with most of the top punters/reviewers on here. From what I know, she's the best in the business - but I haven't seen her yet! haha. What my point is, give her a go, if she's doing better than the others gets more regulars than any of the other girls, then you know why.

Just my 2 cents.

Licker
21-09-2014, 09:09 PM
What exactly do you mean by "Aunty look"?
Was it the way she dressed? Or the hair or body?
When you say around 30, is that more like 32 or 39?

Just so you know, MILFs don't typically have an Aunty look :)

Some of the 30 yo I've seen have actually looked better than some of the young girls and have certainly had better massage skills (1&2).

I know there's a lot of guys who are after the young girls (and I don't mind them myself on occasion), but some appreciate the skills.
30 is really not that old, depending on:
what is the general age bracket of your clientele?
are your clients mostly Asian or Caucasian?

Sorry, but can't help better without further information.

Maybe I should come and give her a test run, so I could make a better assessment.
(I'd pay naturally, but if you haven't hired her yet then you'd have to arrange that test session)
PM me if you want to talk.

CBD Posh
21-09-2014, 09:11 PM
There's an aunty in Burwood her name is Mimi. She's renowned for her work and is very popular with most of the top punters/reviewers on here. From what I know, she's the best in the business - but I haven't seen her yet! haha. What my point is, give her a go, if she's doing better than the others gets more regulars than any of the other girls, then you know why.

Just my 2 cents.

Haha, long time no see.
The western girl is bit hard to control, especially Aussie Aunty.
As ur advice, I might put her on Sun shift from next week, see how it goes.

Thank u, also hope see u soon haha~

Nathan2392
21-09-2014, 09:16 PM
Haha, long time no see.
The western girl is bit hard to control, especially Aussie Aunty.
As ur advice, I might put her on Sun shift from next week, see how it goes.

Thank u, also hope see u soon haha~

Haha indeed it is long time no see!

Let us know how she goes!

CBD Posh
21-09-2014, 09:17 PM
What exactly do you mean by "Aunty look"?
Was it the way she dressed? Or the hair or body?
When you say around 30, is that more like 32 or 39?

Just so you know, MILFs don't typically have an Aunty look :)

Some of the 30 yo I've seen have actually looked better than some of the young girls and have certainly had better massage skills (1&2).

I know there's a lot of guys who are after the young girls (and I don't mind them myself on occasion), but some appreciate the skills.
30 is really not that old, depending on:
what is the general age bracket of your clientele?
are your clients mostly Asian or Caucasian?

Sorry, but can't help better without further information.

Maybe I should come and give her a test run, so I could make a better assessment.
(I'd pay naturally, but if you haven't hired her yet then you'd have to arrange that test session)
PM me if you want to talk.

She said 32yo, but Aussie women maybe don't take care of herself much,
Just worn 2 jumpers with legging , medium curly hair. Quite talkative.
Tall & fit body, I can see she 's a wild type.

Our customer is half Asian half western, normally Asian clients like young girls I think,
And white clients don't like white girls doing massage for them. So bit worry abt her potential
Market. I might put her on next Sun from 12:30-8:00.

CBD Posh
21-09-2014, 09:18 PM
Haha indeed it is long time no see!

Let us know how she goes!

Yep , will do .

Mr Crash and Burn
21-09-2014, 09:18 PM
Nice advertisement

CBD Posh
21-09-2014, 09:21 PM
Nice advertisement

Haha u think too much ~
Really, I was just a bit confused abt it.
Since lots of guys think our shops girl just too young.
So I wanna try different types.

khuntong
21-09-2014, 09:29 PM
I don't really mind MILF, but I'd prefer Asian TBH... Unless that Aussie Aunty is really hot and has pretty face.... Then I can make an exception.. Lol..

AHLUNGOR
22-09-2014, 12:42 AM
Hi there new brother Posh!

I think you have done well since your taking over the 107 shop! And if your current MLs models are mostly young girls (a la 316 Central) which is a winning formular then you should stick to that and Not hire any over 35's - I said over 35 because plenty of Asian girls in their 30's could still be marketed at 20's and that's a fact !

There are some exception though:

1. The lady could still be very attractive for her age ! Think GongLi, she is in her 50!

2. She is very busty ! At least I will come to try......haha

3. She can give a very strong massage

4. She has magical hands for part II

5. She provides other extras but this can't be advertised openly so it's not an advantage unless to the regulars!

So, how many ticks has she got ??

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
22-09-2014, 12:47 AM

Just my 2 cents.

Hey brother Nathan, you knew so much about Mimi and you haven't seen her!! You don't know what you are missing mate, but then again you could be only 22 yr old..........lol

Scare of auntie ?? I can understand

Cheers

CunningLinguist
22-09-2014, 01:05 AM
Giver her a go, if she is not getting any clients she will leave or you can ask her to leave.
She might turn out to be your best girl, you never know.
I pick milfs if they look sexy, have a good attitude, are not fat, and are not toooo old, some of my best ML sessions have been with milfs. A good milf can often get more wet between the legs than a younger girl!

Got a shower yet ?

dohdoe
22-09-2014, 08:54 AM
I think you should give her the benefit of the doubt. See if she can build a client base. If she can't then she will leave.

khuntong
22-09-2014, 09:13 AM
Got a shower yet ?

The answer will be a "no" bro...

CBD Posh
22-09-2014, 11:20 AM
I don't really mind MILF, but I'd prefer Asian TBH... Unless that Aussie Aunty is really hot and has pretty face.... Then I can make an exception.. Lol..

she's not really my type, haha. I'm always good with young girls.
That's why i always Keep young ones. But this lady said she 's well trained, she started doing this since she was 16 yo,
So I might need trust her. Thought I can't try the part 2. Haha

CBD Posh
22-09-2014, 11:39 AM
Hi there new brother Posh!

I think you have done well since your taking over the 107 shop! And if your current MLs models are mostly young girls (a la 316 Central) which is a winning formular then you should stick to that and Not hire any over 35's - I said over 35 because plenty of Asian girls in their 30's could still be marketed at 20's and that's a fact !

There are some exception though:

1. The lady could still be very attractive for her age ! Think GongLi, she is in her 50!

2. She is very busty ! At least I will come to try......haha

3. She can give a very strong massage

4. She has magical hands for part II

5. She provides other extras but this can't be advertised openly so it's not an advantage unless to the regulars!

So, how many ticks has she got ??

Cheers

Haha, I wish I can get some one like gongli look. Mature & charming
This lady Cara asked me if I wanna see her body, I said ok, then she just showed me her Tammy with a pierce on it, considered as fit. Not showing the other part. She said she was 32 yo, I don't have much Aussie frd at her age, she been this industry for abt 15 yrs. so should be good service. I told her already in our shop can't do too much service.
I just worry the customers always wanna pick the girls , she might can't make much money. There were some previous girl around 30 yo, but the customers always are so clever to choose the other two young girls, even they still look good. Our dear customers are just too smart,haha. Now most of the older girl near 30 yo has to leave the shop, coz they can only get half customers of the young one get.
Cara's Massage was ok. So maybe she just past the test for a P or D.
Maybe I should trust her first , give it a shot.
Thx for ur encouragement ! Hope see u around .

CBD Posh
22-09-2014, 11:48 AM
Giver her a go, if she is not getting any clients she will leave or you can ask her to leave.
She might turn out to be your best girl, you never know.
I pick milfs if they look sexy, have a good attitude, are not fat, and are not toooo old, some of my best ML sessions have been with milfs. A good milf can often get more wet between the legs than a younger girl!

Got a shower yet ?

Whe she called me, she asked if she's too old to work here, am I only wanna young girls?
Maybe I'm just too new to this, but I can't say yes , so tell her come for interview. I was feel a bit sad for her.
Also normally I don't push the girls have to get booking, don't wanna be too tough.

Shower is a challenge for me, haha have to wait for the old doctor retired in the near future.
Maybe it's easier to just open another shop . Thx for ur advice .

CBD Posh
22-09-2014, 11:52 AM
I think you should give her the benefit of the doubt. See if she can build a client base. If she can't then she will leave.

In our shop the younger u are the more clients u can get.
Hope she can make some difference, than I can put few Milf in our shop.
Thank u~

the_boss_king
25-09-2014, 02:29 AM
i like the younger girls :slobber:

AHLUNGOR
25-09-2014, 09:18 AM
So Cara is an Aussie lady and you tested her massage which is only OK !

Yeah, I think she will need a hot body to ensure she gets enough customers. Aussie women in their 30's can still be very hot if either she is very busty or she has a toned and lean body and a tight ass and long legs, the usual attractive anatomy ........haha

The bottom line is, most punters will prefer to see younger girls that's just normal but the milfs will have their market too if they have the skills, the body, the looks and or sensual services !

Just on the fact that she asked you at the beginning about the customers picking the younger girls, showing that she was Not very confident about herself , judging by her age and experiences, she should know what she is good at, for her to be so unsure about herself, I will say she is at best only average .

Fair comments ??

Good luck

Cheers

CBD Posh
25-09-2014, 01:54 PM
i like the younger girls :slobber:

I knew it, hahaha

aussiegaigin
25-09-2014, 09:38 PM
Maybe I am "racist", but I've had some good sessions with Asian MILFs, and still do, but wouldn't even think about a Cauc girl I had never seen before.

Kaylie
26-09-2014, 02:43 PM
What about hot Anglo 18-19 year old?!?!! 5'5 or 5'6, C cup natural, pointy nipples, fully shaved and heart shaped arse and toned legs with pretty face. Too much to ask for?!!?!!

cato
26-09-2014, 04:02 PM
Maybe I am "racist", but I've had some good sessions with Asian MILFs, and still do, but wouldn't even think about a Cauc girl I had never seen before.

Maybe I'm racist too, but I agree totally... I love asian milfs because (mostly) when they're in their mid 40's they still look like they're in their late 20's early 30's.

For me that usually means that I get to spend my time with a woman that has a great milf attitude but with still a great body and amazing skin.

In my experience very few cauc milfs are blessed with those genes...

AHLUNGOR
26-09-2014, 04:22 PM
Maybe I'm racist too, but I agree totally... I love asian milfs because (mostly) when they're in their mid 40's they still look like they're in their late 20's early 30's.

For me that usually means that I get to spend my time with a woman that has a great milf attitude but with still a great body and amazing skin.

In my experience very few cauc milfs are blessed with those genes...

Coco :love:, Mimi :love:, Vicky :love:, Nicole :love:, Shelly :love:, Candy :love:, Joey :love:, Eva :love:, Susan :love:, Yuki, :love: !!

Quite easy just to randomly name a perfect 10 ..............haha

Cheers

CunningLinguist
26-09-2014, 06:52 PM
I concur, it's hard to beat a good asian milf, and it's hard to find a good cauc milf, maybe even impossible ...

WHITEDUDE
26-09-2014, 07:01 PM
Maybe you offer us Milfs at 30% off the rate plus they throw in extras for free! :cool2:
Then poor bastards like me would be able to afford it & go more often :slobber::slobber:

hinsiu2
27-09-2014, 12:42 AM
I walked in on Thurs at around 5pm with no reservation and I met a girl who is 24 and came from Zhejiang or sth.......
I forgot her name, anyone any idea who she could be??? 'coz I don't see anyone on the roster match the image......
jst wanna find out..... thx guys......

DemonHarry
27-09-2014, 01:16 AM
I concur, it's hard to beat a good asian milf, and it's hard to find a good cauc milf, maybe even impossible ...

With you on that one

CBD Posh
29-09-2014, 11:51 AM
What about hot Anglo 18-19 year old?!?!! 5'5 or 5'6, C cup natural, pointy nipples, fully shaved and heart shaped arse and toned legs with pretty face. Too much to ask for?!!?!!

Suzy is just like what u said , u should try her on mon or wed.

CBD Posh
29-09-2014, 11:54 AM
Maybe you offer us Milfs at 30% off the rate plus they throw in extras for free! :cool2:
Then poor bastards like me would be able to afford it & go more often :slobber::slobber:

Maybe I should just keep our young girls line.
From 18-25 yo, haha

max_power
29-09-2014, 02:58 PM
There's nothing better than a 40yo+ which still has her looks.

CBD Posh
04-11-2014, 08:53 PM
We got a new Milf Amy(30yo) on this Sun...
Asian background with slim size 6~ look cute & attempting ~
We may give a try for few weeks only on sun~
Hope all of our clients will welcome her~