PDA

View Full Version : Lucy 24 y/o Thai slim sexy (alfred street)

punterspunter
21-09-2014, 11:37 PM
Well been lucky lately haven't had a bad punt for ages. My luck ran out with this one.
Made the booking a good couple hours be for i wanted to go so i could get the time i wanted she got back to me straight away and said no problem the address is the same apartments paula used to be at. So about 15mins be for she sends me a msg are you still coming i said yep about 5mins away. So i rock up go inside she is very attractive same as pics in the add. i hand over the money shes says oh i only can do half hour to busy so i am slightly annoyed because i booked a hour.
So she starts the massage and her phone beeps and she stops and goes and gets and starts sending a sms im thinking here we go this goes on four times in about 5 mins by now im am pissed off she starts massaging my back with her elbows so she can sent texts then there's a knock at the door she says be quiet i go and tell him to come back later she comes back and continues with the massage which was crap no skill at all she then say ok turn over no touching and finished off with even less skill.
Just as i am heading for the shower there is another knock at the door.
So i get back to the parking lot put the ticket in and it says 27 mins.

Nuts of steel
22-09-2014, 08:24 AM
This lady all so did same to me, and a fellow punter who I know, very similar story, this was earlier this year. I went back to get a second opinion, and same story. She did tell me she is so busy she can make big $$ a day just off massage and more if she likes you and has sex. I think she is another very shit WL, who cheats punters of time, and this answering the texts she gets and triple booking is a joke, she would be the worst I have seen for that behaviour. Stay away punters as the OP said,true pics, shit services all round 2/10. The address is 82 Alfred St. And it's a street level unit.

Hi,I'm really surprised to read this, I know this lady as a friend, so she has never given me a massage or any other service, even though I would like to :) but as I have her as one of my clients, and seen how many punters text or call her, while I massage her, it is truly amazing, and she has a very high number of no shows, while I can't say anything about her services or texting people while doing her job. I can only say tell her your unhappy, but be polite, as she is a lovely lady.

punterspunter
24-09-2014, 07:52 PM
Really nuts of steel. what can i say she is terrible operator and i can safely say she wouldn't get much repeat business.

Nuts of steel
24-09-2014, 11:40 PM
Really nuts of steel. what can i say she is terrible operator and i can safely say she wouldn't get much repeat business.

Fair call punterspunter , I don't know anything about her services or how she treats her clients, but if she does do what you say, thats very poor service.

canihavesomemorevaginaplease
25-09-2014, 03:17 AM
This is why i always go to the shops for massage. I'm more into WL's, but if i want WL i've got my few favourite private operators, if i want ML i go to the shop. Generally pretty good massage at the shop & never get the double booking problem

RottenLittlePunt
25-09-2014, 10:12 AM
This is why i always go to the shops for massage. I'm more into WL's, but if i want WL i've got my few favourite private operators, if i want ML i go to the shop. Generally pretty good massage at the shop & never get the double booking problem

It can be a real dilemna. I personally prefer shop MLs because they are reliable younger and more attractive but I would love to find a good WL who does HS to provide more options with less hassle. I know there are MLs out there that do FS at shops, but my experience is that once you get to that level there are certain dramas that go with it.

BabyFacedAssassin
25-09-2014, 06:42 PM
I've been with this girl. She is great, although I haven't been back to her since she put her prices up. I Kind of have a personal rule of paying no more than $100 for an hour (probably will one day though).
Let's just say I still think about our time together to this day. Most likely what she tells everyone but she said she did find me attractive and we clicked personally as well. Maybe that had something to do with it, or maybe that is just my inflated head talking.

Either way. If you get along with her and are hygienic. I can't see why you wouldn't have a good time.

JohnDoe74
25-09-2014, 09:56 PM

punterspunter
26-09-2014, 10:41 AM
Does anyone know if this is still the same girl. the one in the photos in the ad recently (couldn't find a match using image search) looks to be a different person using the same number. Much larger breasts.
Not sure I have seen another ml there a while ago named pinky so there might be a couple sharing the place. The girl I seen there last week had fake tits so maybe she has just had them done.

MassageMe
01-10-2014, 08:35 AM
It can be a real dilemna. I personally prefer shop MLs because they are reliable younger and more attractive but I would love to find a good WL who does HS to provide more options with less hassle. I know there are MLs out there that do FS at shops, but my experience is that once you get to that level there are certain dramas that go with it.

Does it ever ceases to amaze me. A forum on Brisbane ML and SW. It's like trying to get blood out of a stone.
Where's the reports on these great ML or is it just bragging "I know but I not going to tell you" makes me laugh.
1. Alfred street rotates girls. Try is shop around the corner.
2. Punter prefers shops for massage and "private" for FS. Who? Where? Which shops do great "massage" and which ones cater for ROTTENLITTLEPUNT? The readers aka punters aren't expecting journalism, just good reports.

butyl
01-10-2014, 09:21 AM
Problem is that dickheads on this forum demand services from girls who only provide it for the select few. They can then ruin it for everyone.

And also don't forget that a girl working in a shop or in the same premises as another girl and providing any sexualised service in Qld is illegal unless the premises is a licensed brothel. If caught in a raid, hefty fines and jail time could apply to both the girl and the punter. You don't even need to be caught in a room with a girl to be charged.

Hence why some of the punters here are cagey about sharing

RottenLittlePunt
01-10-2014, 09:41 AM
Does it ever ceases to amaze me. A forum on Brisbane ML and SW. It's like trying to get blood out of a stone.
Where's the reports on these great ML or is it just bragging "I know but I not going to tell you" makes me laugh.
1. Alfred street rotates girls. Try is shop around the corner.
2. Punter prefers shops for massage and "private" for FS. Who? Where? Which shops do great "massage" and which ones cater for ROTTENLITTLEPUNT? The readers aka punters aren't expecting journalism, just good reports.

It amazes you that I have posted reviews and continue to share information on PM with people who contribute to the forum? You joined 2 days ago and are already whining like a bitch about no one sharing information with you? How about you share some information FIRST cocksnot?

Digger
01-10-2014, 10:14 AM
It amazes you that I have posted reviews and continue to share information on PM with people who contribute to the forum? You joined 2 days ago and are already whining like a bitch about no one sharing information with you? How about you share some information FIRST cocksnot?

My sentiments exactly RLP!

01-10-2014, 03:47 PM
Could agree more, RottenLittlePunt , I have had so many new members, PM me can I have this , can I have!!! Fuck contribute, we spend the $$ and you do fuck all, and complain.

Exactly, new members are in no position to complain when they havn't contributed shit.

01-10-2014, 05:38 PM
And also don't forget that a girl working in a shop or in the same premises as another girl and providing any sexualised service in Qld is illegal unless the premises is a licensed brothel. If caught in a raid, hefty fines and jail time could apply to both the girl and the punter. You don't even need to be caught in a room with a girl to be charged.

It's for this exact reason i am vague when discussing ML's, would hate for legal rafifications to follow me being loose lipped on a public forum.