PDA

View Full Version : Moorooka Heath & Beauty Clinic

tuan_87
22-09-2014, 02:54 PM
I was recently in the area and had some time to burn so decided to have a lil punt at this massage joint. Ive been here a few times and have had mixed feelings but decided to have ago anyway since i was there at moorooka for the day. So the plan was id randomly rock up, check out the ML then if she was not to my liking i was gonna simply tell her id be back in an hour or so just wanted to make a booking and not bother showing up. So i rocked up pressed the bell and the ML came out, she was just finishing off a customer and so I had to wait a few mins.Once again there was only one ML working which seems like how this shop runs. First impression I was kinda impressed with the way she looked so I decided to stay. I found her to be be attractive with a sexy curvy body with a nice set of tits and a nice round butt. Deff got the *MILF* look about her. I rkn in her younger years she would off been a stunner.

So she came out and asked how long i wanted and i asked for just half hour which was $60. she ushered me into the next room where i undressed and waited till she fked off the other punter in the other room. she finally came back in and started the massage which was then she asked how hard i wanted. Literally after 3 mins someone else rocked up and she had to go outside and greet the punter. this kinda killed the mood a bit since the punter decided to wait outside. So she continued on with the massage and i have to say it was predy average nothing special, i do admit was better then the last time i was here but at the same time i did feel it was a bit rushed since another punter was waiting outside. half way thru she started teasing me by brushing her hands across my ball sack which was then i knew i was gonna get a HJ. So i turned over and she went for the HJ. she oiled me up and gave me a nice tug and she even allowed me to touch her ass as long as i was gentle of course. she told me to be quiet as much as possible since there was someone waiting outside.

Her Tugging me resulted in a big load which she even commented on how much of a mess i made. overall predy decent experience and probably will be back. for just 60 bux i guess it was a predy decent punt!. She's definitely worth a go but If ur after a Skinny young asian ML then she's prob not the girl for u however if ur after a a Sexy Asian Vietnamese MIlf with a curvy body then shes right up ur ally.

BrisMoses
26-09-2014, 09:49 PM
Always good value at MHB

Blue-Marvel
01-10-2014, 06:06 PM
Is this down the lane or the one inside the shops abit?

brownwallaby
01-10-2014, 06:29 PM
same owner, the ladies work at both. The one in the lane is more discreet, thou

jaccky
01-10-2014, 07:46 PM
Massage was bad, but girl was nice and left happy about other things.

tuan_87
01-10-2014, 09:14 PM
Yeh I usually go inside the arcade bit more discrete, and yes most of the times I been here massage was predy crap but made up for the cheap service

BrisMoses
02-10-2014, 07:31 AM
I have been to the arcade and ally shops many times
Massage is never great but ending often makes up for it still a punt tho

Blue-Marvel
02-10-2014, 01:32 PM
For $60 its not too bad i guess.... been there a few times but never actually dived in.....
might give it a go if im in the area

Blue-Marvel
30-10-2014, 04:19 PM
I ended up in the area.... walked to the arcade shop. Curvy Milfy lady came out.... wasn't too bad of a looker.
She was with a customer, so I came back 15mins later.

Massage was ok nothing worth writing home about. Alot of tease.... but before the tease, she got a wet towel and gave down there a refreshing wipe.... was interesting but felt nice. Finish was good and some touching allowed. For $60/30mins its pretty cheap. Id go back if i was in the area. cheaper then gtm2 which is 5 mins around the corner

Taffpost
30-10-2014, 10:20 PM
GTM 2 reminds me of the McDonald's version of an Asian massage.

It fills the void, but there are much better alternatives out there that leave you feeling better...

It is reliable though

rockbreaker
30-10-2014, 11:27 PM
GTM 2 reminds me of the McDonald's version of an Asian massage.

It fills the void, but there are much better alternatives out there that leave you feeling better...

It is reliable though

LIKE! Haha

tuan_87
06-12-2014, 01:24 PM
yeh i was at his place the other day and unfortunatly my favorite doesn't work there anymore :cry: there was another girl there but her looks simply didnt do it for me so i bailed. she will be missed. i remember a few weeks ago when i saw her (the last punt i had with her ) while she was massaging me a punter came in and kept asking her if she did kissing. (i heard the whole conversation while i was lying on the table) she then eventually came bak then was telling me how punters are always pestering her to do all sorts of extras. she told me shes been offered 500-600 just for a bj. and 1000 bux for full service which she always declined. i then asked her what kinda extas she does? she said light kissing no tongue and nude. unfortunaley i wont ever be able to take part in those extras since she quit

BrisMoses
18-12-2014, 10:51 PM
Why do you say that Oldbull ?

RottenLittlePunt
19-12-2014, 10:22 AM
This will be another shop getting a warning!!!

They might add it to the list of shops to watch/visit in the future, but I doubt they do single shop visits unless there is a specific complaint raised.