PDA

View Full Version : 65 Carlton - Beauties More shapely Vietnamese beauty - Lily, returned from holidays. now 35-26-37 figures

Biggerbanana
23-09-2014, 01:30 AM
Today (22 Sep), I went to this shop wishing to have some fun, but with no idea as to whom I was going to see as I left home early and did not have time to check the roster of this shop.

When I asked the shop receptionist, Jason, for his recommendation. He told me to try Lily, as she just came back from holidays. I was very happy to hear that Lily has come back to this shop as I had a few good experience with her before. My last AR on her below:

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?41861-Smiling-lovely-Lily-Young-pretty-Vietnamese-girl-with-busty-body-and-sexy-curves

I do not want to repeat what I wrote before, but wanted to put what I found different today:

* Lily has fresher look, her face rounder and full of holiday happiness. Refreshing to see her nice smiles.

* Lily told me her figures got better. Now her VS are 35-26-37. (each section bigger by 1 inch roughly). Her current curvy look will make men have immediate sexual desire of her.

* Lily's pussy was very tight today, due no sex for a long time. Lily particularly horny with me as she likes my big cork (maximum size for her as she does not take big customers, non-Asian customers). Good for me as my dick top size amongst Asian. So lots of enjoyment for me, and for her too.

*Lily's skin was so smooth today as she did not need to have many showers per working day, as today was her first working day after holidays.

Lily does not know her roster days yet as she still needs to sort out with shop management. She told me to check the shop roster more closely. I surely will do so.