PDA

View Full Version : Anna -Sexy Vixen

Bazzladance69
23-09-2014, 08:48 AM
Vietnamese Anna, photos of Anna got my attention, soft curvy bum , DCup tits look natural. Thurs 18/9/ 14 approx. 7pm 1hour $150
Easy parking outside venue, clean establishment, straight upstairs to shower the usuall 5min wait , in bounces Anna bright happy confident girl
attractive face lovely looking curvy figure soft lines, straight into soft kissing very gfe excellent English she said she been in Aussie for 15yrs
ask me to help undress her really nice touch gives that illusion of being my girlfriend nice playful chemistry.
on the bed for BBBJ ,69 great mouth action lots of tongue outstanding ,nice clean sweet pussy plenty of juices,
Then all of a sudden the mood changes she has this wicked sexy look goes on all fours on the bed grabs a dom and says in a husky sexy voice
I want your hard cock now, I love your hard cock, she grabs my cock giving in a bit of a rub I was more the ready to sample this sexy vixen,
the best was yet to come she eases me in while tightinig her pussy what great control I don't have to move Anna is doing all the work giving my cock
a massage with her pussy unbelievable, all have to do is concentrate of her lovely curvy soft bum and reach around to get a hand full of her big tits man it
feels good, I can feel it build up kiss the back of her neck and she keeps repeating I love your hard cock and I just explode in the domn .
Anna then gives me a soft massage with nice tongue kissing and we just lay there & have a chat about travel overseas in Britain great sense of humour.
10 min to go I was ready to call it the night but Anna has other ideas and again she starts with sexy vixen gives a quick head job put on the dom
and says I want your hard cock so we screwed in mish I was in paradise she is so good and her pussy is so wet came in dom and showered.

Face 8/10 body 8/10 tits big CCup or Dcup, height 160cm, 28-35 young looking , great curvy ass, soft skin, LFK,BBBJ,Massage 69 , pussy 9/10
value for money . Definitely

nothype
24-09-2014, 07:00 AM
Is this the same Anna from TP64?

Bazzladance69
24-09-2014, 07:22 AM
Is this the same Anna from TP64?

I don't go to Taren point ,I checked the photo and yes same great looking bum, if its not her, its her sister well worth a visit value for money.

nothype
24-09-2014, 11:19 PM
Thanks for the info. I've seen her at TP64 a little while ago & would love to again. I will check her out.

cisco
24-09-2014, 11:35 PM
Wheres this shop full add bra ?

Bazzladance69
25-09-2014, 09:36 AM
Wheres this shop full add bra ?

Kellys Asian flowers unit9/34 East st Five Dock, the strange thing is for some reason they changed her name on there gallery of girls,
when I first seen the photo gallery she was Anna now they got her as Angel but you still book Anna because that's her roster name ,bloody confusing
anyway just ask for Viet Anna you will blown away.

Debo
25-09-2014, 09:27 PM
Kellys Asian flowers unit9/34 East st Five Dock, the strange thing is for some reason they changed her name on there gallery of girls,
when I first seen the photo gallery she was Anna now they got her as Angel but you still book Anna because that's her roster name ,bloody confusing
anyway just ask for Viet Anna you will blown away.

The photos that were listed as Anna were for a different girl before the current Vietnamese Anna started working there again. I know this because I asked the boss as I know her well. I haven't seen angel working there, she may have only worked there for the one shift.

I can confirm that Vietnamese Anna is a great WL, saw her a while back when she was at Kelly's and yes she does work elsewhere.