PDA

View Full Version : General talk can you help to better my assistance with the matter of the shop lady in massage?

2BOrNot2B
25-09-2014, 01:42 PM
Who can help to better my assistance with the matter of the shop lady in massage who was rubbing along the back in a style of
reversed motion, when oddly the finger went disappearingly into somewhere that would normally not speak its name.

There was rejuvenation of a kind that energised, but with also still with some psychology of guilt in the deepest corners of the heart,
that was half-filled with confused but impartial anxiety and excitement.

Was it just the random chance fated in destiny with that unique moment of mystery for me alone? Or the simple taking of liberties,
with risk taking possibility, by the dirty-minded queen of whore kingdom?

Was it even good, or something else I think in all likelihood of the usual meantime?

AHLUNGOR
25-09-2014, 02:03 PM
To be or not to be !!

Bloody fucking hell, not you again !!

Shoot on sight Admin !!

:fire:

2BOrNot2B
25-09-2014, 04:40 PM
Even if she is the doctor or nurse in the other job, shop lady should talk something before the fingers enter to the bum with surprise.

Licker
25-09-2014, 07:59 PM
To be or not to be !!

Bloody fucking hell, not you again !!

Shoot on sight Admin !!

:fire:

You're getting pretty quick in spotting him :)

2BOrNot2B
25-09-2014, 08:41 PM
You're getting pretty quick in spotting him :)

Who is putting the spots on him? Why they do that?
Because they put the finger in the bum, right? This always make the spots.

Licker
25-09-2014, 08:51 PM
Who is putting the spots on him? Why they do that?
Because they put the finger in the bum, right? This always make the spots.

I think you were on right track with "the finger in the bum". That's what gets you spotted.

CunningLinguist
25-09-2014, 09:40 PM
This incarnation didn't last long, well done Ahlungor for spotting it so quickly, banned before I even noticed it was back :)