PDA

View Full Version : Girl info New jap girl northside

Rob.Kilbey
26-09-2014, 05:58 PM
Happy to recommend new Japanese girl northside...private operater-- gčnuine 24, cute, small & slim...$70 half hour for nude hand job & covered head job., no FS..I'd say she will last about another wečk or so cause she is quite shy

Pm me for details - I won't post publicly here cause there is a few too many dickheads here.. And be nice to her as she is very sweet....cheers Rob

Digger
26-09-2014, 10:43 PM
Happy to recommend new Japanese girl northside...private operater-- gčnuine 24, cute, small & slim...$70 half hour for nude hand job & covered head job., no FS..I'd say she will last about another wečk or so cause she is quite shy

Pm me for details - I won't post publicly here cause there is a few too many dickheads here.. And be nice to her as she is very sweet....cheers Rob

Rob.Kilbey, you'd be near the top of the list of dick heads!

JustMetoday
26-09-2014, 11:22 PM
PM me pls, would like to meet your Japanese friend

earnshaw88
27-09-2014, 04:05 AM
Hey bro, can u pls pm me with details? Cheers

JohnDoe74
27-09-2014, 11:29 AM

Rob.Kilbey
27-09-2014, 11:47 AM

Yes I'll be messaging the normal blokes - Digger won't be receiving anything cause he has decided to be a fuckwit again - cheers

Digger
27-09-2014, 12:19 PM
Yes I'll be messaging the normal blokes - Digger won't be receiving anything cause he has decided to be a fuckwit again - cheers

I am really worried about how much sleep I will lose now! I've told you before I would not give you a cold, even if I had two!!

Rob.Kilbey
27-09-2014, 01:00 PM
[QUOTE=Digger;557274]I am really worried about how much sleep I will lose now! I've told you before I would not give you a cold, even if I had two!!

Competitive now ? You must be very sad, lonely and unpopular..

Digger
27-09-2014, 02:14 PM
[QUOTE=Digger;557274]I am really worried about how much sleep I will lose now! I've told you before I would not give you a cold, even if I had two!!

Competitive now ? You must be very sad, lonely and unpopular..

So wrong, I have forgotten about much more MLs & WL's than you have ever known or visited. You are such a novice!

gpeck80
28-09-2014, 01:22 AM

revolnaisa
28-09-2014, 05:52 AM

Totally agree with high-lighted quote. I heard following from WL's
1. One of aus99 members have asked ridiculous discounts because "his aus99 friend" recommended him. I mean ridiculous discount: this prick has asked $100 discount from a lady who charged $180/hr full service.
2. Demanded an illegal service or write a bad review on aus99.
3. This is the worst I ever heard "give me $50 so I will write a good review about you".

I prefer to punt around southside, otherwise I would have asked you for her details Rob. Keep up the spirit Rob
Cheers
AsianLover

trevstar
28-09-2014, 05:52 AM
Could you please pm details where this girls is at with ph number :smile:

Digger
28-09-2014, 07:24 AM
Digger is okay, for a sarcastic twat.

You can pm me her details ta.

gpeck80, too lame to do your own reconnaissance or just not intelligent enough; I believe both!

popeye96
28-09-2014, 09:46 AM
Gees Digger, you must be having a really bad week or something. Didn't your mother ever teach you if you have nothing nice to say, then don't say anything at all? :scorn:

PTSD
28-09-2014, 10:11 AM
Can you PM me please and thankyoi

rockabilly
28-09-2014, 11:43 AM
Thanks for sharing but please refer to Japanese as "Japanese" and not "Jap". I'm sure I don't need to state why

Digger
28-09-2014, 03:26 PM
Gees Digger, you must be having a really bad week or something. Didn't your mother ever teach you if you have nothing nice to say, then don't say anything at all? :scorn:

On the contrary popeye96, I have had a great week, particularly visiting the best picks of my ML's. BTW didn't your father tell you if he wanted your opinion he would rattle your chain!

Rob.Kilbey
28-09-2014, 09:02 PM
Yes fair point rockabilly --- I didn't intend anything with the shortened Japanese reference - just lazy typing - but yes u are correct,

I've been responding to a lot of the guys who have messaged me - but not everyone...I'd say I've replied to around 10 or 12 and about the same number pending,, I'll get around to it,

Good to see Digger having a crack at someone other than me,, apparently he is a big legend in punting,, Wow !! Big tough guy on an anonymous internet blog...wow !

Digger
29-09-2014, 12:24 AM
Good to see Digger having a crack at someone other than me,, apparently he is a big legend in punting,, Wow !! Big tough guy on an anonymous internet blog...wow !

You are not off the hook yet buster, if you think I will stand by and let you call me a fuckwit then think again. And your not anonymous you creep!!

Lucylooloo
29-09-2014, 08:18 AM

Hello darlings, I start my first day today in kallangur! I'm a real 23yo Asian student, I look like model, 45kg, size 4, innocent n cute

I do, Sexy naked massage, touch me with your clean hands, I'm very very clean. $80 30min, massage hand relief
$100 massage BJ
Anything but not sex yet, maybe for gentle man later xx chermside motel, , start at 11am today, no calls before 9.30 plz darling, busy setting up room for you xx 0411422217. Please come support me, I'm worth driving from the south for!

punanish
29-09-2014, 07:42 PM
Hi lads, it's seems a little weird to put room number and all the details if your a shy Japanese girl, and from my experience the word darling is use more often than not by Thai lady's or Chinese lady's in many of my dealings, also I found this ad on net for this person above, advertising for masseuse to work out of kallangur , http://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID_321131726/Female-masseuse-wanted-No-experience-nessasary.html

Anyway someone will have to take one for the team,not me!
Happy punting lads.

Nice find Bull!!!!