PDA

View Full Version : General talk What is your star sign?

Christmas
26-09-2014, 06:37 PM
Hi all~

Victoria and i were having a chit chat in our staff room, and we found out that we both have strong faith(lol) about starsign in many ways. Eg, chemistry, personality,etc etc

The most interesting thing that we have discovered is, "Sagittarius punts a lot."
When we ask starsign to customer, maybe there were gemini, virgo, pieces, and some of them don't know thier starsign, buy why!!! Somehow!! Too many sagittarius customers we have seen!!!!!

After a while thought, we could understand that why sagittarious' punt a lot.*

This is streotype archer guys.

Sagittarius is undoubtedly one of the most positive of the star signs.
You’re extremely confident in whatever you do
you don’t mind taking the odd risk or two.
You’re also very enthusiastic,
Adventure is your second name, and you will have a strong desire to travel and seek out new experiences.
you are easily bored if the mental stimulation is missing.
You love freedom, and this applies to relationships

Ref. http://www.astrology.com.au/astrology/12-signs-of-the-zodiac/sagittarius.html

These supported our strong beliefs. Lol
What about yours? Please share your opinion or some interesting star sign stories.

HookedonHookerz
26-09-2014, 06:43 PM
Hi Christmas, I think you two are not the only ones that are into star signs. I have been asked many times what my star sign is by 5* star ladies. Im Aquarius and i punt alot because i get bored of the same girl after a few times.

wilisno
26-09-2014, 07:08 PM
I'm not Sagittarius, but I punt a lot ! ;) ;) ;)

khuntong
26-09-2014, 08:00 PM
I'm Aries, and I punt a lot, just haven't got the chance to meet either you or Victoria yet.. :D

TMC (free cage girl)
26-09-2014, 08:42 PM
my star sign is penis with 5 pearls12442

Tomosavic
26-09-2014, 09:26 PM
my star sign is penis with 5 pearls12442
Yamada, don't drop shit in other people's car park ... this thread belongs to a lady you know?

Christmas
26-09-2014, 10:02 PM
Hi Christmas, I think you two are not the only ones that are into star signs. I have been asked many times what my star sign is by 5* star ladies. Im Aquarius and i punt alot because i get bored of the same girl after a few times.
Oh really? That's interesting! I, personally don't ask star sign unless i'm into customer. You Aquarius...an eloquent talker! Many girls may be interested in you but you were get bored too quick, must be playboy?? Hehe :grimace:

I'm not Sagittarius, but I punt a lot ! ;) ;) ;)
today there were scorpio, taurus, libra, gemini in girls room. Can you guess who is what? Heheh

Yamada, don't drop shit in other people's car park ... this thread belongs to a lady you know?
Thanks for protecting my thread Tomosavic 👍⛄️⛄️

Have a good TGIF and happy weekend to all~~~🎄🎁🎅

Christmas
26-09-2014, 10:10 PM
I'm Aries, and I punt a lot, just haven't got the chance to meet either you or Victoria yet.. :D

Hi aries you lonely all the time? Once i was really into aries guy. I even followed him to UK but eventually this story isn't happy ending.. But still aries.. so attractive.

wilisno
26-09-2014, 10:11 PM
Oh really? That's interesting! I, personally don't ask star sign unless i'm into customer. You Aquarius...an eloquent talker! Many girls may be interested in you but you were get bored too quick, must be playboy?? Hehe :grimace:

today there were scorpio, taurus, libra, gemini in girls room. Can you guess who is what? Heheh

Thanks for protecting my thread Tomosavic 👍⛄️⛄️

Have a good TGIF and happy weekend to all~~~🎄🎁🎅
Yoyo is Sagittarius isn't she ? ;) ;) ;)

wilisno
26-09-2014, 10:13 PM
Hi aries you lonely all the time? Once i was really into aries guy. I even followed him to UK but eventually this story isn't happy ending.. But still aries.. so attractive.
I'm Aries too ! ;) ;) ;)

pepefirstlove
26-09-2014, 11:04 PM
I'm Libra. Not sure why I'm in this forum at all -.-

AHLUNGOR
27-09-2014, 12:50 AM
The most interesting thing that we have discovered is, "Sagittarius punts a lot."
When we ask starsign to customer, maybe there were gemini, virgo, pieces, and some of them don't know thier starsign, buy why!!! Somehow!! Too many sagittarius customers we have seen!!!!!

After a while thought, we could understand that why sagittarious' punt a lot.*

This is streotype archer guys.

Sagittarius is undoubtedly one of the most positive of the star signs.
You’re extremely confident in whatever you do
you don’t mind taking the odd risk or two.
You’re also very enthusiastic,
Adventure is your second name, and you will have a strong desire to travel and seek out new experiences.
you are easily bored if the mental stimulation is missing.
You love freedom, and this applies to relationships

Ref. http://www.astrology.com.au/astrology/12-signs-of-the-zodiac/sagittarius.html

These supported our strong beliefs. Lol
What about yours? Please share your opinion or some interesting star sign stories.

Hi sister Christmas !

Are you talking to me ??

Thanks for all your kind words, I am a Sagittarius !!

Cheers

Ps. Our birthday must be very close to each other as I assume you were born around Christmas ??

Raphael
27-09-2014, 01:51 AM
I'm Cancer :) I wonder if there's any benefits of being one..haha.

tectonic
27-09-2014, 03:56 AM
what star sign are you christmas?

the_boss_king
27-09-2014, 04:49 PM
im a gemini, the best star sign :cool2:

A44
27-09-2014, 08:10 PM
I am a Pisces and punt 2 or 3 times a week. I think that most signs of the Zodiac would contain guys who love to see WLs. I personally would love to enjoy great sex at home, then I would not want to punt.

dr3w
27-09-2014, 08:54 PM
I asked christmas once, i couldnt quite remember, is it capricorn?

Christmas
27-09-2014, 10:56 PM
Im the sexist starsign ever gemimi!! Hehe

Christmas
27-09-2014, 11:15 PM
I'm Cancer :) I wonder if there's any benefits of being one..haha.

domestic person :) and sensitive and vulnerable.
Good empathy ability!

dr3w
27-09-2014, 11:15 PM

Gemini huh, they are really fun person, my best friends are geminis and twin as well.

Raphael
27-09-2014, 11:34 PM
domestic person :) and sensitive and vulnerable.
Good empathy ability!

Let's hope Victoria will like me when I see her this week haha!

SlapAndTickle
28-09-2014, 12:10 AM
I'm a vegan, I mean a virgin, no I mean a virgo.

Theoretically, the time of your birth could, and maybe should, have a bearing on your life in some way or other.
However, I have my doubts whether astrological influences can dominate over economic and cultural factors.
But, who knows, maybe they can, and do, in some way.

Licker
28-09-2014, 12:13 AM
I've often wondered what a Libra like me is doing on this forum. :question:

The reason is coming apparent :love:

Gemini and Libra
When Gemini and Libra come together in a love affair, they enjoy a great relationship based on intellectual interests and mental agility. Dual-natured Gemini loves Libra’s balance, and Libra is always entertained by the chatty, brainy Twins. Libra loves art and beauty while Gemini loves the beauty of an idea, but these loves aren’t far off from one another.

http://www.astrology.com/love-compatibility-gemini-libra/2-d-lvmt-gemini_libra

LOL If only I believed in horoscopes :slobber:

SlapAndTickle
28-09-2014, 12:18 AM
I've often wondered what a Libra like me is doing on this forum. :question:

The reason is coming apparent :love:

LOL If only I believed in horoscopes :slobber:

So what do you "believe in" sugar? Anything?

Licker
28-09-2014, 12:29 AM
So what do you "believe in" sugar? Anything?

I was worried you would take this as a bait SAP.
It has been quiet couple of days without you on the forum :)

Should we be courteous to Christmas though, and take this away from this thread?
You can PM me, if you really want to discuss.

To answer your question though, I believe in me. I am responsible of my own actions.
There are some other people as well that I believe in and trust.
And that, as far as faith (or beliefs) is concerned, is quite enough for me.

wilisno
28-09-2014, 12:35 AM

Should we be courteous to Christmas though, and take this away from this thread?

To answer your question though, I believe in me. I am responsible of my own actions.

Haha ! I detected it from his first post ! :miao:

SlapAndTickle
28-09-2014, 12:36 AM

There's room for a whole debate over "nature vs nurture" and the degree to which we are actually responsible
for our own actions. But that can wait to another day. Nevertheless, it makes sense to me to consider that
the time of our conception and birth (the life force involved- whatever we choose to call it) probably has some
influence on our lives and psychology, whether we like it or not.

wilisno
28-09-2014, 12:38 AM
There's room for a whole debate over "nature vs nurture" and the degree to which we are actually responsible
for our own actions. But that can wait to another day. Nevertheless, it makes sense to me to consider that
the time of our conception and birth (the life force involved- whatever we choose to call it) probably has some
influence on our lives and psychology, whether we like it or not.

Get the hell out of the lady's thread would you ?

cum_slow
28-09-2014, 12:40 AM
I am a leo, haha

AHLUNGOR
28-09-2014, 01:41 AM

雙子座大戰人馬座

一箭雙雕 !

wilisno
28-09-2014, 01:46 AM
雙子座大戰人馬座

一箭雙雕 !
What do you write Chinese for, Christmas doesn't read Chinese !

harmony
28-09-2014, 10:47 AM
http://www.douban.com/note/159791813/

Love Secrets of the Star Signs
Aries Mar 20 - Apr 20
Aries enjoys an active sex life and likes to take the initiative, motivated by the challenge of the conquest.
However, a tendency to play with fire, desire for immediate gratification and urgency to get the uncertainty, and formalities, out of the way sometimes means Aries find themselves in too deep too soon.

Taurus 20 Apr - 20 May
Natural charm and pleasing, easy-going manner conceal Taurus' strong appetite for intimacy.
Taurus has a slow, sure touch and don't like to be rushed, even if it's a quickie.

Gemini 21 May - 21 Jun
Gemini needs mental and physical stimulation. Curious, restless, versatile and inventive in bed, Gemini will try every position imaginable and get very horny discussing different techniques and approaches to sex.

Cancer 22 Jun - 22 Jul
Whether it’s a lavish four-poster or a bed of straw, Cancer feels very much at home between the sheets.
Their energy, passion and juices, like their moods, ebb and flow but once you learn to ride their waves you'll naturally come together in a foaming crescendo.

Leo 23 Jul - 22 Aug
Love, sex and romance are the food of life for sex kitten Leo.
On the surface they can be quite formal, reserved and even regal, very much "hands off" in public, and “no holds barred in private”.
Behind closed doors when it comes to getting up close and personal Leo can be demanding and even domineering.
A red-hot lover, tempestuous and passionate, Leo just love to perform.

Virgo 23 Aug - 22 Sep
Behind their modest façade Virgo can be a slave to their passions. Virgo will strive to master different sexual techniques, perfecting their sense of rhythm and timing.

Libra 23 Sep - 23 Oct
Naturally romantic, Libra considers sex a way to express their love for another. Libra doesn’t like too much coarseness or vulgarity when they become intimately involved.

Scorpio 24 Oct - 21 Nov
Scorpio's feelings are intense, passionate and last for eternity. Scorpio has an all or nothing attitude to sex and deep, powerful and tempestuous instincts.
There is a sense of urgency to their desire which adds to their intensity

Sagittarius 22 Nov - 21 Dec
Enthusiastic, frank and open, Sagittarius craves excitement, variety and adventure in the bedroom.
Not the most inhibited of signs, Sagittarius has a reputation for fooling around and treating sex as a form of recreation.
Broadminded, popular and hungry for new experiences in life and love, Sagittarius will try anything once.
Sagittarius enjoys love on the run, whether it’s a passionate tryst in the back of the cab or an all-night ride on the overnight sleeper

Capricorn 22 Dec - 19 Jan
The calm façade conceals what is probably the randiest sign in the zodiac, able to keep going all night.
Capricorn likes to be touched intimately but don't be too gentle or they'll become ticklish.
How to score with a Capricorn: Tap into their wonderful sense of humour and you will do well

Aquarius 20 Jan - 18 Feb
Outgoing, inventive and somewhat of a surprise sexually, Aquarians are non-conformists, eager to experiment and engage in different and unusual sexual practices.

Pisces 19 Feb - 20 Mar
Idealistic, dreamy and romantic, Pisces long to melt and merge with another.
Pisces has a gift for fantasy and expressing their passion and desire in subtle and imaginative ways

A44
28-09-2014, 11:49 AM
Harmony, your description of a Pisces is so accurate for me. I could add, a great lover and very modest Ha Ha.

hinsiu2
28-09-2014, 01:24 PM
I am a Leo with a very non-Leo characteristic.......... always surprise ppl when I tell them I am a Leo ...........

harmony
28-09-2014, 02:02 PM
Haha A44. Agreed. You are very modest and no doubt the best male lover in the world
These profiles seem to be absolutely dead on accurate for some women I know
Its always good to do your homework ;)
But then again I have no clue. Get all my dating info from astrology and aus99.com
Im in deep trouble

Christmas
28-09-2014, 10:51 PM
雙子座大戰人馬座

一箭雙雕 !

What do you write Chinese for, Christmas doesn't read Chinese !

Yes! Only english and korean i can understand!
And 我喜欢蜂蜜大虾!!!

Raphael
28-09-2014, 10:52 PM
And 我喜欢蜂蜜大虾!!!

Hey Christmas, what star sign is yours and Victoria's??

Christmas
28-09-2014, 11:01 PM
Hey Christmas, what star sign is yours and Victoria's??

Christmas is 5 Star sign:miao:

Me Gemini and victoria is Taurus, and we are stereotypes.☺️

wilisno
28-09-2014, 11:39 PM
And 我喜欢蜂蜜大虾!!!
Hahaha ! Funny girl ! :miao:

AHLUNGOR
29-09-2014, 12:50 AM
And 我喜欢蜂蜜大虾!!!

Honey King Prawn !

I like too !