PDA

View Full Version : Lonely heart's wet dream come true, E Cup goddess total AV experience. Alunghor type!

lonely heart
27-09-2014, 05:08 PM
I read about Moving4ward's report about Yada and was going to see her. Reception said she don't work today and was shown three girls. Sunny young slim, then Lily next door girl type and Finally Coco, with a pair tits to die for. I know my choice, pay the money and wait for my adventure.

Coco is quite short about 155, with the E Cup you can expect her is a little chubby but perfectly acceptable for her breast size. She is very friendly many kisses and hugs even before we started. I was also impress she come shower with me, not many girl do that in city. Went on the bed, many more kissing licking, plenty of DFK.

Next comes the blow job, covered. It was ok and good enough for me. I soon mount myself on her and her performance is just like in an AV, especially the part that she sit on top of me and bouncing up and down with the E cup. Sham I can't hold for too long and blow my load.

Quick shower and got dress, plenty of hugs and kisses again. In lonely heart's score board 8/10. A must return.

OH I think this is a must try for Alunghor, and you better be quick, she is only guest appearing in this shop.

paddington244
27-09-2014, 05:23 PM
Young and gorgeous Coco only here for 1 day , excellent services !!! Make you booking quickly or you will regret missing her lovely E cup !!! Thanks !!!

PunterBoy
27-09-2014, 08:55 PM
I'm glad you enjoyed her bro. I saw her last week but turned her down. Too chubby for my taste but good gracious those melons were huge. Friggin planets!

I read about Moving4ward's report about Yada and was going to see her. Reception said she don't work today and was shown three girls. Sunny young slim, then Lily next door girl type and Finally Coco, with a pair tits to die for. I know my choice, pay the money and wait for my adventure.

Coco is quite short about 155, with the E Cup you can expect her is a little chubby but perfectly acceptable for her breast size. She is very friendly many kisses and hugs even before we started. I was also impress she come shower with me, not many girl do that in city. Went on the bed, many more kissing licking, plenty of DFK.

Next comes the blow job, covered. It was ok and good enough for me. I soon mount myself on her and her performance is just like in an AV, especially the part that she sit on top of me and bouncing up and down with the E cup. Sham I can't hold for too long and blow my load.

Quick shower and got dress, plenty of hugs and kisses again. In lonely heart's score board 8/10. A must return.

OH I think this is a must try for Alunghor, and you better be quick, she is only guest appearing in this shop.

AHLUNGOR
28-09-2014, 02:54 AM

Thanks brother lonely heart!

Very kind of you thinking about me while playing with those E Cups!

I actually got a PM from the shop around 2pm telling me about Coco but I was heading home to watch the AFL Grand Final !

Bloody hell , if I would have known the outcome, I was much better off going punting rather than watching the Swans got smashed !

The PM said Coco is one day only, hopefully she will return !

Thanks again !

Cheers