PDA

View Full Version : General talk Nice Story, Well I Think It's A Nice Story

SlapAndTickle
27-09-2014, 11:32 PM
I was tickling this sexy jap milf and she was really enjoying it. Then I tickled some more and she slapped me.
I asked her why she slapped me, and she said she liked to slap men, it turned her on.
I said I like to tickle nice pussy. but I don't slap women, even if they deserve it.
That's Ok she said, I can slap you and you can tickle me.....she laughed and sat on my face.
I eventually recovered from the slap, and f@cked her silly - it was my best shag in a long time.

So that's why I'm called SlapAndTickle.

max_power
28-09-2014, 11:09 AM
youll definitely bear the slap if a chick is to sit on ur face. Great work

El_nino
28-09-2014, 11:29 AM
excellent! Have never tried being slapped, might have to give it a go!

WHITEDUDE
28-09-2014, 12:19 PM
Just slap her back with your cock lol. Where do we find this girl?

hinsiu2
28-09-2014, 12:40 PM
To be honest....... slapped by a woman will really turn me off......... but yea..... it's a nice story as long as you enjoy the whole thing.........

IshmalEpteinofChina
29-09-2014, 01:00 AM
youll definitely bear the slap if a chick is to sit on ur face. Great work

I agree; a mild slap on you, or perhaps even a hard one, is tolerable if she happily sits on your face and generally performs well.
You can always return the favour with the classic turkey slap before she sucks you off. If her playful slap on you gets her going
and willing to perform, so be it. But no hard stuff.

Anyway, you probably wouldn't want to make a habit of letting a woman slap you during sexual encounters - not the best of looks.

cum_slow
29-09-2014, 01:47 AM
Is this true atory ?