PDA

View Full Version : 1 Nirvana Ms sydney

garfield
29-09-2014, 06:27 PM
Saw sydney today. They are relatively new shop. She is working there with another friend covering different time.

So only one girl at a time.

Sydney is half jap half chinese, early 20s I would say. Speaks very good English so was good chatting and communicating.

She is pretty and nice figure. Cup C size and firm butt.

Part 1 is good, relatively relaxing massage, ask her if she can do strong massage, she said she can but didn't try. I'm happy with relaxing massage.

Part 2 is nice, she is not in a rush and gives my boy a slow massage, used different positions.

She has a nice rack and was nice and warm to touch. Nipple too sensitive. Butt. Is round and firm, nice to touch.

She is still a bit shy in part 2 dept but eyes quite engaging and not rush job.

Overall very satisfied. Good thing about this place is quite discreet, no mamassan hurrying you on the time.

But by appointment only as there is no other room and door is closed when she is with client.

wilisno
29-09-2014, 06:36 PM
Saw sydney today. They are relatively new shop. She is working there with another friend covering different time.

So only one girl at a time.

Sydney is half jap half chinese, early 20s I would say. Speaks very good English so was good chatting and communicating.

She is pretty and nice figure. Cup C size and firm butt.

Part 1 is good, relatively relaxing massage, ask her if she can do strong massage, she said she can but didn't try. I'm happy with relaxing massage.

Part 2 is nice, she is not in a rush and gives my boy a slow massage, used different positions.

She has a nice rack and was nice and warm to touch. Nipple too sensitive. Butt. Is round and firm, nice to touch.

She is still a bit shy in part 2 dept but eyes quite engaging and not rush job.

Overall very satisfied. Good thing about this place is quite discreet, no mamassan hurrying you on the time.

But by appointment only as there is no other room and door is closed when she is with client.
Good on you bro, that answers a lot of skeptical questions ! ;) ;) ;)

pbkd
18-11-2014, 02:19 AM
She sounds interesting - what was the damage all up?

AHLUNGOR
18-11-2014, 08:11 AM
Haha the all important eye contact !

Garfield style, she's got to be good

Thanks for sharing brother

Cheers

garfield
18-11-2014, 09:17 PM
Haha the all important eye contact !

Garfield style, she's got to be good

Thanks for sharing brother

Cheers

Haha, garfield style that's right. Lots of eye contacts for this cute one.