PDA

View Full Version : 65 Carlton - Beauties 100% genuine HKG girl ,Crystal with big sexy bums, made me see her 2 times in a day

Fkdoll2398
29-09-2014, 07:53 PM
Name of girl : Crystal

Shop : 65 Carlton

Date of Visit : Thursday , 25 Sept 2014

Rates : $90/30min ; $150 per hour

Size/look : Slim body, small boobs (33in B-cup natural tits) and medium bums (est. 35in), waist medium (est 24 in), size 6, 160cm tall. pretty and cute. Snow white smooth skin.

Roster: Thursday

Ethnicity : Hong Kong

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath

Value for money : good value (for genuine HKG girl and works little, should be high-price girls (高钟妹). Besides, HKG girls' skin is extremely smooth and nice to touch )

Review:

Crystal just started in this shop recently, according to receptionist, Jason. He highly recommended me to try this 100% HKG girl as she can talk to me in my native tongue (Cantonese). I did not have sex with girls from HKG for a long time and so decided to take a punt with Crystal.

Crystal gave me a really good impression when she came to say hello. Perhaps Jason told her that I came from HKG, she said to me in Cantonese, 你好!!(English means - How are you?). She is very friendly, especially when she knew that I am from HKG too. Her English is very good as she told me she studied overseas for a long time.

Crystal wore a bkini. Her boobs not big, but her waist and bums quite alright. She looks curvy. Her face very pretty. She said she just works one day per week as she has a boy friend, who does not know she is working in shop. She can only work when he is away so that she can earn a little bit more pocket money.

Before Crytal took her clothes off, I knew already her boobs are small but her bums are very sexy and big relative to her slim body. I knew that I must use doggy more to enjoy her rear view

Crystal only provided standard services. Her sucking was very good. While she was sucking, I used my hands to touch all over her smooth elastic body. I started with mish position first and found that Crystal's pussy very very tight (perhaps she really did not work a lot)。 She needed to put a lot of KY on the dom before I penetrated her pussy. Once my dick was inside, I really got a tight pussy feeling. After she got used to my dick size, she patted my bums to indicate that she wanted me to increase my punting speed。 Very soon, Crystal was moaning loudly. I felt juices coming out from her pussy and my private part felt a bit wet.

As normal for me, tight pussy did not need change of position. I kept fucking and fucking, harder and harder. I soon reached my climax and shot the whole load inside her pussy. Then I realised that I had not used the doggy style yet. I asked her if I could extend the session. She said good, I paid her the money and got her to pay Jason.

To my surprise, she came back and told me that there was already a customer waiting for her. Jason asked me to have a rest first and come back in later. He said he had to respect his regular customer as I did not book for one hour earlier. I said OK as I needed to have a rest anyway. I had a quick shower and put on my clothes and waited outside in my car. Jason kindly gave me a cold can of beer and said he would call me as soon as Crystal finished.

Half an hour later, I came back in and Crystal was so pleased to see me return. She told me the earlier customer was a weak guy and she had kept her reserve energy for me. She told me that since I was so loyal to her, she would give me 150% effort to make me more happy.

Sure she did, but I would not mention exactly what she did. I could say that the waiting was worth dying for. I quickly showered and then after Crystal gave me the exceptional services, I used doggy to bang her. Her snow-white bums and slim legs were so amazing to watch while fucking. I used both kneeling doggy and also standing doggy to fuck her pussy. Her moaning was sensational. Finally I came again without going back to other positions. One hour session divided iinto 2 separate sessions (first time ever for me) actually made me enjoy more as I got full energy in each session. The rest really did me a lot of good.

Now when I was writing this AR, I was still thinking of Crystal's big snow white bums.

heyhey75
21-12-2015, 08:16 AM
Hi all! anyone tried Crystal lately? I have tried few girls at this joint and they were just average. Any reviews? Any extras? Any other recommendations?

AHLUNGOR
21-12-2015, 08:25 AM
Hi all! anyone tried Crystal lately? I have tried few girls at this joint and they were just average. Any reviews? Any extras? Any other recommendations?

Mate, you pull out a 15 months old review from a banned guy and ask if anyone saw her lately .......

Any reviews ??

There are hundred of review from this shop! Are you serious ? I expect better from a foundation member bro!

heyhey75
21-12-2015, 11:00 AM
Sorry mate didn't mean to offend! Haven't been active for a while and just started to visit local shops again. My bad apologies!

heyhey75
21-12-2015, 11:01 AM
Mate, you pull out a 15 months old review from a banned guy and ask if anyone saw her lately .......

Any reviews ??

There are hundred of review from this shop! Are you serious ? I expect better from a foundation member bro!

And have no idea the guy was banned too!