PDA

View Full Version : General talk Australian Born Asian Girls

toomany
29-09-2014, 08:11 PM
Lately I have been getting my massage at beauty salons. So far I have come across two hot Aussie Asian chics.
One I seen a few times and on on the third occasion asked if I could "tip" her. I left very happy.
The second bird I haven't asked about tipping her but I only seen her twice so far.
Tell you what though, nothing better than a hot Australian born Asian chic with perfect english
Anyone else have any encounters?

wilisno
29-09-2014, 09:09 PM
Lately I have been getting my massage at beauty salons. So far I have come across two hot Aussie Asian chics.
One I seen a few times and on on the third occasion asked if I could "tip" her. I left very happy.
The second bird I haven't asked about tipping her but I only seen her twice so far.
Tell you what though, nothing better than a hot Australian born Asian chic with perfect english
There are quite a few famous ones in Sydney ! :miao:

skm
29-09-2014, 09:12 PM
Yes indeed, there are 2 that I also visit which do accept tips. Took a couple of visits to build up the connection but well worth it I reckon. That's the fun part of what we do lol

popeye96
29-09-2014, 09:15 PM
*sits back waiting for all the "please PM me the details" requests* :bad_smile:

trevstar
01-10-2014, 05:25 AM

Please Pm their location would be greatly appreciated.

JustMetoday
01-10-2014, 10:45 AM
I'd like a pm on this too please

butyl
02-10-2014, 06:24 AM
Just pm everyone on the site, it'll save the horde of people who will eventually ask for the pm

jaccky
02-10-2014, 10:30 AM

I'd have to say no, I have not ... pm me the details please.

paragon2312
02-10-2014, 10:52 AM
Not quite the same, but I have been with a private massage lady who was an aussie born asian. Quite enjoyed but the price tag was definitely up there

brownwallaby
02-10-2014, 11:25 AM
An asian girl with broken english is much cuter. But it's just me

icanfly
02-10-2014, 01:26 PM
I'm all for imported Asians myself. The reason I like Asian girls extends past their looks but their attitude. Asians born here are nearly just as aussie as the blonde girl next door

gpeck80
02-10-2014, 01:48 PM
Agree with BW. That timidity is sexy.

the_boss_king
03-10-2014, 11:11 AM
i like the language barrier, that just means less talking hahahaha ;)

RottenLittlePunt
03-10-2014, 12:21 PM
I'm all for imported Asians myself. The reason I like Asian girls extends past their looks but their attitude. Asians born here are nearly just as aussie as the blonde girl next door

Agreed, it's the cultural differences that I am attracted to. Of course some of the SE Asian cultures also have some unappealing characteristics, especially when they have been exposed to western culture.

gpeck80
04-10-2014, 12:38 PM
Haha yeah boss king. Less talking, more fucking. Good plan.

Bawal
04-10-2014, 06:08 PM
Bro toomany, please pm the details. much appreciated.

Doa
04-10-2014, 09:41 PM
I find Taiwanese girls to be the biggest duds, both in personality and attitude. They want everything but give you not much in return, same goes for Thai girls they are just money grabbers, and poor attitudes. That's my experiences with them, but I do have Thai and Taiwanese friend that are great people too.

I have been to Taiwan a lot and the massage girls are unreal also the girls in HK and China it may come from the fact they have opinions of them self when they get here.
Also some may come from family's who have money some do and some don't so the massage money is just pocket money not to pay the board and lodging and eat money , this can make a big difference in the way the girls work and I know it does change their attitude "to live for the next week ,massage,be nice to customers for tip" etc etc or
f*** it I am only here to make pocket money and keep mum and dad happy at home yes I have job in beauty shop doing foot massage LOL so I can use my allowance to party on those girls who are cashed up don't give a shit if we come back because they don't really need the money.
May be we should all go to HK for 5 days we could all fuck our brains out it would be worth the laugh 10 forum members in Kowloon for 5 day I volunteer to be the guide