PDA

View Full Version : Shocking experience at Stanley St

JustMetoday
02-10-2014, 12:54 PM
Lads I had a walk in booking at Stanley St last night. Very busy evening but got to see a favourite ML. Booked in and paid by CC for 45 mins. Just at ending there was yelling at door in Korean (I don't speak it but positive it was) and knocking. The ML said something and went to get hot towel. Unbelievably while I was cleaning myself a little the manager barged in and tried to rush me. I'm sitting on the bed with just a face washer to cover myself and in shock. I was so furious I was almost lost for words. I shooed away the manager but she came right back as I was dressing. I told her to get out that I was dressing and she mumbled something in reply that sounded angry while she changed the sheet. As she left she left the door wide open. I shut it and told her to leave me alone. All the while the ML was dead silent. I was literally so angry I was boiling inside and unable to speak properly

At no stage was I over time. When I got off the bed to get dressed it was the 40 minute mark.

The manager was in her 40s, korean about 5ft6, size 10-12. Anyone know if this was the owner ?

I need to complain, this was shithouse service and unspeakably ride by the manager.

Any suggestions of a useful nature please pm or post. I couldn't make this shit up

oilman
02-10-2014, 05:08 PM
What a thrill! Im booking in!!. When she flys in ill make sure in sitting up like Jackie yanking on my thing!!!

Donkeydong
02-10-2014, 05:19 PM
Yup sounds like the owner lol -- I've been there and seen a customer experience it before - she usually does that I'd there has accidently been a double booking

gpeck80
02-10-2014, 08:33 PM

rockbreaker
04-10-2014, 07:19 PM
Was there few days ago and was offered a Taiwanese girl. It was rather unexpected since this is a Korean joint. I thought, what the heck and took the punt! Worst massage ever! She was more like brushing her fingers on my back rather than massaging. Half way through, I got bored and really felt like leaving. Talked to her to apply more pressure but it didn't get any better. Was offered but declined. Should have walked out instead!