PDA

View Full Version : Taren Point 64 Kaye, my last dud at 64.

ilovefs
02-10-2014, 02:14 PM
Person's Name : Kaye

Establishment : 64 Alexander

Date of Visit : 30th September

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 64alexander.com

Hours of Business : 10am til late

Rates : $150hr

Size/shape : Average

Nationality: Chinese I assume, didn't ask.

Services Provided : FS Some light DFK

99% this was Kaye - she was on the initial roster today but disappeared off the second revision. Maybe I fucked her too hard and she went home, or maybe Sophie was aware that I left after 28 min she was such a dud, typical of this place now. By the way Sophie, you owe me 30 minutes for today.

Been trying to fuck Summer for a few weeks but she never seems to be working when she is on the roster. Walked in today hoping to fuck her but she had a booking, unconfirmed, for 15min time. I was asked to wait and 5 min later was told the guy had confirmed he was on his way. So I was offered Baby (no thanks, heard she was average) or Kaye. Not much else to do so said ok.

In the room she looked average. Nothing to write home about. There was not much chit chat, and her lack of English was not just the reason, plenty with worse English try and communicate more than Kaye.

Some kissing, not much, wasn't too keen. Couldn't kiss her nipples or her neck, too sensitive. Wanted to give me blow job, but I'm not really into blow jobs, so I decided I'd just fuck her. She complained I was too big, then held her fingers around my cock to stop me going deep. It stopped me going deep but on the other hand gave a little bit more stimulation that her and her pussy wasn't giving me and I was soon blowing. No change of position, no connection, no nothing.

I showered dressed and left.

Make up your own mind.

With the new premises this place could be the best this side of the harbour bridge, but its failing miserably these days. Rumour has it the decent girls are leaving for elsewhere where they are busier and earn the money because 64 isn't. I won't be back, and I've been told I'm not welcome anyway because Sophie doesn't know when she is onto a good thing: See this thread: http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?44920-Goodbye-64-Taren-Point-%28but-what-s-so-good-about-it-%29

Tex
03-10-2014, 01:07 AM
Good on ya IlovFS! Tell it like it is and don't let them worry you. Still can't believe Sophie was ignorant and stupid enough to treat you the way she did after this punt mate. Look forward to hearing about your escapades at other shops and I'm sure you won't regret it or ever look back....unlike the Bitch!