PDA

View Full Version : Pinky - Thai Swimwear model - 26 - 26

iliketoc
03-10-2014, 09:36 AM
Hi all ,

Any feedback on this ML ,

http://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_254286574/Pinky-Thai-Swimwear-model-26.html

I did check her photos, looks legit.

PS: is really hard to find a reasonable ML who won't : cheat on time, rush on the service, use genuine photos of their own and charge the reasonable price.

yowiepoppie
03-10-2014, 10:14 AM
over at punterplanet they all say she's legit and worth it, was going to try her today but checked her ad, it says Returning October 16th, not sure what that means, no reply from her yet

Rob.Kilbey
03-10-2014, 12:59 PM
Seen her a few times...pics are real,,,she is good, overall 8/10, no FS on offer but good HJ...cheers

Blue-Marvel
03-10-2014, 03:49 PM
Sounds and looks good

popeye96
03-10-2014, 05:17 PM
over at punterplanet they all say she's legit and worth it, was going to try her today but checked her ad, it says Returning October 16th, not sure what that means, no reply from her yet

Probably that she is away and will be back on the 16th October. ;)

Lucylooloo
04-10-2014, 03:17 AM

Hi guys, my girlfriend is taking charge of my Hotel room tomorrow while I'm having a break, she is proper glamour model, 23yo, this is hers..

Hi guys, my name is Sasha Cruise, just moved to Brisbane so this is just a trial run to see how it goes, first Saturday of October I will be in kallangur at 2pm-5pm and 10pm-3.30am

I can offer everything from rub and tugs to full service, fantasies, all kinds of crazy shit. But it must be safe sex and no anal. Everything else goes.
My partner who is a hot tranny can also join in for extra cost. We can also do live sex shows for you or your party.

Only texts for now please xx

if you want photos message me or some one please tell me how to post them up for you all to see

Rob.Kilbey
04-10-2014, 08:07 AM
From what i understand from Lucy at kallangur this guy is the pimp that runs Deagon, Kallangur & Lawnton...doing very well...note there are cameras set up, even the motel room at kallangur has temporary cameras, red flag ?

I have to say though some of his girls though are very good and not pricey.

madness
15-02-2015, 04:17 AM
After seeing a good review for Pinky on another forum I had tried a couple of times to see her. She travels a bit mostly working either in Brisbane or Canberra which explained why I had trouble.
Anyway I caught up with her this week and it was well worth it. Young, pretty and does a good massage. Her pics are real and she even had on one of the outfits.
For $80 it was probably the best massage value I have come across. She nuded up from the start which was nice to see. Nice little firm body. Massage and bodyslide (back) on the massage table then move to the bed for the front bodyslide, cuddling etc while she lay next to me finishing me. Her body felt great and she was good at what she did. Interesting to talk to and a nice personality - I'll definitely be back.
She is in Brisbane until 18th Feb - I not sure when she will next be back after that.
Phone number: 0409 499 948

yetanotherlogin
21-04-2015, 09:22 PM
Photos are legit - I've seen Pinky and agree with the 8/10 rating above... nice ML: great body, firm fake tits great to look at and have rubbed on you, pretty face and super attitude. No hurry service and tops and tails on hour massage and above. Only complaint was music she played was a loop of some bad synth piano for the whole hour. Anyhoo.

Tried to catch her today, but she's back on 23rd April apparently. Had to see someone else to get my fix.