PDA

View Full Version : New job in St Leonards ---- any good place around this area??

Midnight_Prowl
03-10-2014, 11:49 AM
Ok, will be working in St Leonards from now so it means good bye Sydney CBD - :cry:

I believe they maybe 1 or 2, but i am not to sure now. Do you guys know if there 1 around this area?

Worse to Worse, catch a train to Artarmon and load there. which would be ideal as Artarmon is my favourite shop.

Cimlover
03-10-2014, 12:51 PM
Use to be a place diamonds Willoughby rd crows best real close to st Leonard's
Changed hands a couple of times
Used to have real good service
Might still be there
I had many a good pint with dfk bbbj cim cof there when I worked in the area
Those were the days

Midnight_Prowl
03-10-2014, 01:02 PM
I remember that place, i went there couple of time but that was good old day.. more than 15 wl available in a line up :startle:
can u believe it 15!!!!
used to provide Fire and Ice BBBJ, but owner changed and brought some lazy thai or indian region ladies. After that never been back. One of the indian region girl told me i got big dick and it is sore there!!! i was like WTF... even i know i have small dic, so obviously she was bullshitting...
if Artarmon is busy might drop in and write a review.

ctam1983
09-01-2015, 12:43 AM
533 is amazing
90 artarmon is ok depends on the day
Cleg st has changed hands and I've been told it's get good

nothype
09-01-2015, 09:35 AM
What about That place on Herbert street? Is that still going? They used to have ads on cracker. I've been there a couple of times & even though it is a little dodgy they had some talent. I remember a tiny little thing called Eva who used to provide great service.