PDA

View Full Version : Therapist!!! - SO good i couldnt hold it in

ethicks
04-10-2014, 08:46 PM
Hey Guys,

Long time since I done a AR but I feel that therapist deserves this.

Now I did see her 3 weeks ago, with the thoughts still fresh in my mind.
This was the second time I have seen her and she was still as cute and wet as the first time!

First off, im a boob guy, when I saw the ad for her saying that she had an E cup or D? forgot what it was... I was disappointed.. but she quickly made up for that on the first visit by being such a nice girl which is why I came back for a second visit.

Little bit of small talk when we get in the room as I saw her before she went on holidays and just didn't get around to seeing her again. (Kinda like how my AR took 3 weeks to come) haha

First off started the shower differently this time, she teased me when we hopped in by rubbing her ass and her body against my cock until it was hard and oh my I love her ass! Then proceeds to slowly move down to give me a bj.

Onto the bed! as I was lazy that day, I made her do most of the work. After getting on the bed she slowly kisses my body getting my cock hard ready for another bj... most girls usually turn their body/pussy away while giving you a bj to make touching it that much harder. But Therapist loves to keep her ass in my face letting me play with her pussy. She always gets so wet! and its the creamy kinda wet which turns me on and almost blew my load right there and then.

First off starting a slow CG to get us going, then turns around on my cock while its still inside for reverse CG and that view is amazing... seeing her pussy getting wetter and creamier while she rides it didn't take much longer til I blew my load.

We cleaned ourselves up and then laid back and had a chat until time ran out.

I would def recommend her, but as always YMMV depending on how you guys get along.

TMC (free cage girl)
06-10-2014, 12:32 PM
booking by SMS to 0478196293

Tokyo model Co.

TMC (free cage girl)
07-10-2014, 01:28 PM
booking by SMS to 0478196293

Tokyo model Co.

TMC (free cage girl)
09-10-2014, 12:59 PM
booking welcome

TMC (free cage girl)