PDA

View Full Version : Other MMC1: Rumi 10.00 am 141003

cmk76
05-10-2014, 06:40 PM
10.00 am
7 Lotus Massage CBD 9290 1886
2/F, 68A Erskine St. Corner of 248 Kent St.

Waiting round the side of the fire exit where a trail of cigarette butts lay scattered on the floor. This prompts me to light one up. I saw a young, 20-something lass opening up as I was having a cigarette downstairs while chatting on the phone. 5 minutes past and I made my way up to the second floor of Kent St. Door was locked. I rang the bell. The same young lass met me with an unsure look at the front door. Rumi was her name. Very pretty Japanese girl with big, curious eyes. Mixed blood? Luscious hair, luscious lips, friendly nature and down to earth. Infectious giggle. Easy flow of conversation. Fresh and ready to give me a relaxing massage to ease me in. I asked her to take it nice and slow and not tire herself out. Light to medium all over. I couldn't recall much of her technique. Oddly remembered that she ran her palm around my buttocks for a good 10 or so minutes in the end. Nice, relaxing surroundings. I love Rumi's accent and English pronunciations. Every gaigin's curiosity...

AHLUNGOR
06-10-2014, 12:58 AM
10.00 am
7 Lotus Massage CBD 9290 1886
2/F, 68A Erskine St. Corner of 248 Kent St.

Waiting round the side of the fire exit where a trail of cigarette butts lay scattered on the floor. This prompts me to light one up. I saw a young, 20-something lass opening up as I was having a cigarette downstairs while chatting on the phone. 5 minutes past and I made my way up to the second floor of Kent St. Door was locked. I rang the bell. The same young lass met me with an unsure look at the front door. Rumi was her name. Very pretty Japanese girl with big, curious eyes. Mixed blood? Luscious hair, luscious lips, friendly nature and down to earth. Infectious giggle. Easy flow of conversation. Fresh and ready to give me a relaxing massage to ease me in. I asked her to take it nice and slow and not tire herself out. Light to medium all over. I couldn't recall much of her technique. Oddly remembered that she ran her palm around my buttocks for a good 10 or so minutes in the end. Nice, relaxing surroundings. I love Rumi's accent and English pronunciations. Every gaigin's curiosity...

Hey brother ,

With my statistical nature, I hope you don't mind me keeping a tele here for you !

Rumi - number 1 shot of the day !

Cheers

cmk76
06-10-2014, 10:08 AM
Hey brother ,

With my statistical nature, I hope you don't mind me keeping a tele here for you !

Rumi - number 1 shot of the day !

Cheers

Rumi reminds me of a deer in front of headlights... Refreshingly beautiful (it was at 10.00 am in the morning)... I have that still shot (in my mind) of her standing by my side, eyes gently lowered... picture perfect in that lighting, the silhouette of her body was divine... just refer to Ahlungor's avatar as the pose...

AHLUNGOR
06-10-2014, 01:00 PM
Rumi reminds me of a deer in front of headlights... Refreshingly beautiful (it was at 10.00 am in the morning)... I have that still shot (in my mind) of her standing by my side, eyes gently lowered... picture perfect in that lighting, the silhouette of her body was divine... just refer to Ahlungor's avatar as the pose...

Rumi, the most beautiful Japanese massage girl I have ever seen !

DarkZero01
08-10-2014, 01:08 PM
Bro cmk76, you have impressed me with your marathon punt. You bro cmk76 is truly a legend. Not many men have the stamina to go through the marathon like you do. And thanks for sending a entertaining pm to us all punters

snowlotus
09-10-2014, 10:40 AM
big thank you dear cmk 76 :red_heart::red_heart:
Rumi will be back to work on this SAT @ kent st
please call 92901886 made a booking
thank you !!!

Spe
09-10-2014, 12:07 PM
big thank you dear cmk 76 :red_heart::red_heart:
Rumi will be back to work on this SAT @ kent st
please call 92901886 made a booking
thank you !!!

Hmmm... Have to visit Rumi... What's her roster days and times?

snowlotus
24-10-2014, 10:25 AM
the beautiful rumi is working at the kent st today

call 92901886 to made a booking !!!

have nice day !!!

snowlotus
25-10-2014, 11:59 AM
Rumi is working today