PDA

View Full Version : Empire Massage MMC4: Lisa 12.15 pm 141003

cmk76
05-10-2014, 06:46 PM
12.15 pm
Empire Massage 9283 1918
Level 2, 518 Kent St.

A change of pace in terms of variety. Another shop on the second level that has potential to be updated and made use of. A Chinese lady by the name of Lisa in her late 40's greets me and directs me to a rather large room or office suite. Short reddish hair, black dress, friendly enough. There was no one in sight. She answered her phone and had conversations while giving a barely there massage. This was before she was watching the Chinese soap on her iphone resting on my back! It was farcical as she moved her palm from side to side, trying to cover every inch of my skin. I wasn't fussed, I went along with it. Not recommended if you want a proper massage...

AHLUNGOR
06-10-2014, 01:10 AM
12.15 pm
Empire Massage 9283 1918
Level 2, 518 Kent St.

A change of pace in terms of variety. Another shop on the second level that has potential to be updated and made use of. A Chinese lady by the name of Lisa in her late 40's greets me and directs me to a rather large room or office suite. Short reddish hair, black dress, friendly enough. There was no one in sight. She answered her phone and had conversations while giving a barely there massage. This was before she was watching the Chinese soap on her iphone resting on my back! It was farcical as she moved her palm from side to side, trying to cover every inch of my skin. I wasn't fussed, I went along with it. Not recommended if you want a proper massage...

At first glance I thought you were talking about my Lisa, then I realised that Lisa actually uses a different name in this shop on Monday, so never mind!

An easy shot no 3 ! Or was it 4?