PDA

View Full Version : Thairapeutic Massage MMC6: Candy 1.45 pm 141003

cmk76
05-10-2014, 06:51 PM
01.45 pm
Thairapeutic 8958 6065
Level 1/125 Bathurst St.

A quick coffee from Encasa downstairs to settle my stomach was enough to get me through the day. The racket from the construction on Bathurst St. was a little deafening but progress is always around every corner of the cbd. I retreated up the lift and into the serene surround of level 2. This place had an upmarket massage feel. It is quiet and I may be the only client in at this time. Manager sends in a lass wearing a mock sailors outfit. Candy looked nervous at first, was docile and cautious. Quiet and not a word came out of her. Spoke only when spoken too. However, she was the representation of Thai country charm and beauty. Her hands alone massaging me were worth their weight in gold. I was drifting in and out, even after the coffee. It was not since Julie from QVB, I was able to tune out again and let my mind escape to another favourite travel destination of mine. Candy is awfully shy, sweet and effeminate...

AHLUNGOR
06-10-2014, 01:17 AM
01.45 pm
Thairapeutic 8958 6065
Level 1/125 Bathurst St.

A quick coffee from Encasa downstairs to settle my stomach was enough to get me through the day. The racket from the construction on Bathurst St. was a little deafening but progress is always around every corner of the cbd. I retreated up the lift and into the serene surround of level 2. This place had an upmarket massage feel. It is quiet and I may be the only client in at this time. Manager sends in a lass wearing a mock sailors outfit. Candy looked nervous at first, was docile and cautious. Quiet and not a word came out of her. Spoke only when spoken too. However, she was the representation of Thai country charm and beauty. Her hands alone massaging me were worth their weight in gold. I was drifting in and out, even after the coffee. It was not since Julie from QVB, I was able to tune out again and let my mind escape to another favourite travel destination of mine. Candy is awfully shy, sweet and effeminate...

Shot no 5 or 6 ??