PDA

View Full Version : Pitt Arcade Massage MMC7: Momo 2.30 pm 141003

cmk76
05-10-2014, 06:53 PM
02.30 pm
370 Pitt City Massage 0403 713 499
370 Pitt. St.

Just past the small food court up the escalators is a little shop on the right hand side. I was texted to confirm booking from the manager earlier. Very tall lady, pleasant face brought me into a room and in came Momo? Young 20 year old curvy Northern Chinese lass in a pink uniform. Momo is a mini BBA (as I refer BBA's as usually 30's and up) as she is young and indeed, fresh. Smallish eyes that I find very sexy, a full head of hair and full cheeks on that baby face that beams a girly smile. Her sweet voice matches her demure, soft personality. She is a bundle of fun and quite inquisitive. Momo has the essence of a young girl on a journey to womanhood. Light hairs on her thighs and arms and every part literally untouched. Good conversationalist and massages well enough. I wouldn't see many younger punters picking her as she doesn't fit their ideal ml. But her companionship was by far the best I have had. Most suited to punters who can appreciate good conversation, good massage and an all round companion. A special thank you to Teresa, the manager who was very accomodating to my needs. Your customer service skills is a benchmark to all massage shop owners out there...

AHLUNGOR
06-10-2014, 01:21 AM
02.30 pm
370 Pitt. St.

Just past the small food court up the escalators is a little shop on the right hand side. I was texted to confirm booking from the manager earlier. Very tall lady, pleasant face brought me into a room and in came Momo? Young 20 year old curvy Northern Chinese lass in a pink uniform. Momo is a mini BBA (as I refer BBA's as usually 30's and up) as she is young and indeed, fresh. Smallish eyes that I find very sexy, a full head of hair and full cheeks on that baby face that beams a girly smile. Her sweet voice matches her demure, soft personality. She is a bundle of fun and quite inquisitive. Momo has the essence of a young girl on a journey to womanhood. Light hairs on her thighs and arms and every part literally untouched. Good conversationalist and massages well enough. I wouldn't see many younger punters picking her as she doesn't fit their ideal ml. But her companionship was by far the best I have had. Most suited to punters who can appreciate good conversation, good massage and an all round companion. A special thank you to Terasa, the manager who was very accomodating to my needs. Your customer service skills is a benchmark to all massage shop owners out there...

From the descriptions of Momo I think this could be the same Momo I used to see at SL, my fountain of youth, I may need to pay this shop a visit just to be sure !

Shot no 5 or 7 ??

holistic hands
08-10-2014, 11:42 AM
Thank you very much dear member cmk76 !

very appreciate to get some feedback from my dear clients ! Yes MOMO she is very essence young girl and really special to me . good service attitude girl . I have to say you have really good taste my dear friend . Another day i was been busy with shop work and did not really talk to you , which is you haha ? let me figure out when u visit next time and i love to introduce more girls to you . Good customer like you deserve best service . our girls look after you !
Teresa from Holistic hands
02.30 pm
370 Pitt. St.

Just past the small food court up the escalators is a little shop on the right hand side. I was texted to confirm booking from the manager earlier. Very tall lady, pleasant face brought me into a room and in came Momo? Young 20 year old curvy Northern Chinese lass in a pink uniform. Momo is a mini BBA (as I refer BBA's as usually 30's and up) as she is young and indeed, fresh. Smallish eyes that I find very sexy, a full head of hair and full cheeks on that baby face that beams a girly smile. Her sweet voice matches her demure, soft personality. She is a bundle of fun and quite inquisitive. Momo has the essence of a young girl on a journey to womanhood. Light hairs on her thighs and arms and every part literally untouched. Good conversationalist and massages well enough. I wouldn't see many younger punters picking her as she doesn't fit their ideal ml. But her companionship was by far the best I have had. Most suited to punters who can appreciate good conversation, good massage and an all round companion. A special thank you to Terasa, the manager who was very accomodating to my needs. Your customer service skills is a benchmark to all massage shop owners out there...

AHLUNGOR
08-10-2014, 12:16 PM
Thank you very much dear member cmk76 !

very appreciate to get some feedback from my dear clients ! Yes MOMO she is very essence young girl and really special to me . good service attitude girl . I have to say you have really good taste my dear friend . Another day i was been busy with shop work and did not really talk to you , which is you haha ? let me figure out when u visit next time and i love to introduce more girls to you . Good customer like you deserve best service . our girls look after you !
Teresa from Holistic hands

Hi Teresa,

If you really want to meet brother CMK, just look at the time of the visit and go back to check your CCTV and you will know who he is.

BTW, can you please find out if your Momo is the same Momo used to work at Snow Lotus, I would love to see my little sister again.

Thanks

Cheers

:question:

holistic hands
08-10-2014, 03:10 PM
Yes . I thought the same girl .She stoped snow lotus work for long time . Do u still remember her ? And she is working on Tuesday :red_heart::red_heart:
Hi Teresa,
TERESA

If you really want to meet brother CMK, just look at the time of the visit and go back to check your CCTV and you will know who he is.

BTW, can you please find out if your Momo is the same Momo used to work at Snow Lotus, I would love to see my little sister again.

Thanks

Cheers

:question:

Falcon
09-10-2014, 10:23 AM
I saw a glimpse of her in my last visit, and she looks so cute :)
my ML that time recommend her as well, maybe should try next time

AHLUNGOR
09-10-2014, 10:26 AM
Yes . I thought the same girl .She stoped snow lotus work for long time . Do u still remember her ? And she is working on Tuesday :red_heart::red_heart:

Thanks Teresa,

If she is the same Momo, of course I remember her, I remember her smells, I remember her smiles and I remember her body - she is a fountain of youth to me, a reunion will be coming !!

Cheers

:love:

holistic hands
09-10-2014, 12:06 PM
Hi Ahlungor and also i have another amazing girl working in my shop CICI . You must know her , famous cool girl lool :cool:
Thanks Teresa,
Teresa
If she is the same Momo, of course I remember her, I remember her smells, I remember her smiles and I remember her body - she is a fountain of youth to me, a reunion will be coming !!

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
09-10-2014, 12:24 PM
Hi Ahlungor and also i have another amazing girl working in my shop CICI . You must know her , famous cool girl lool :cool:

21 Jump Street Cici !!

OMG, you are getting the creme de la creme there Teresa, Cici and I go back a long way...............

It's amazing that I have never been to your shop yet but now you have two of my favourite girls !!

What dates does Cici work ??

holistic hands
10-10-2014, 12:47 PM
Hi my friend Ahlugor

CICI working here Thursdays .
If any chance to organize you guys meet up just let me know. and yes of course CICI is very popular here you must know why aha? :love::love:

Teresa from holistic hands
21 Jump Street Cici !!

OMG, you are getting the creme de la creme there Teresa, Cici and I go back a long way...............

It's amazing that I have never been to your shop yet but now you have two of my favourite girls !!

What dates does Cici work ??

holistic hands
10-10-2014, 12:50 PM
SO member Falcon which girl is your favorite so far ? :confused:

I saw a glimpse of her in my last visit, and she looks so cute :)
my ML that time recommend her as well, maybe should try next time

Falcon
10-10-2014, 02:22 PM
SO member Falcon which girl is your favorite so far ? :confused:

It would be Cici ;) since i never try other girls though
will try Momo next time :)
or maybe double Cici and Momo lol

AHLUNGOR
10-10-2014, 06:34 PM
It would be Cici ;) since i never try other girls though
will try Momo next time :)
or maybe double Cici and Momo lol

Cici and Momo are in two different league mate , if you have tried Cici, provided that she is the Cici I have in mind, then you should stick with her !

The double will be a waste of time to be honest !

Just my two cents

Ps, Momo is a lovely young girl, perfect for dirty old man like me but she is Not Cici and I'll leave it at that .

AHLUNGOR
10-10-2014, 06:35 PM
And Teresa has a huge reputation too but I will also just leave it at that!

Cheers

Falcon
10-10-2014, 09:39 PM
Cici and Momo are in two different league mate , if you have tried Cici, provided that she is the Cici I have in mind, then you should stick with her !

The double will be a waste of time to be honest !

Just my two cents

Ps, Momo is a lovely young girl, perfect for dirty old man like me but she is Not Cici and I'll leave it at that .

Yes she is the Cici in your mind
roger that bro Ahl, thanks for the thoughts :)

aus36
22-10-2014, 12:47 AM
OMG! Why did I not see this sooner?
Is Cici working there this Thursday?