PDA

View Full Version : Adela, new mesmerising scene@107 quay st, haymarket, call 80403919

CBD Posh
05-10-2014, 08:50 PM
Adela
Adela
20, size 6, cup size B, height 163cm, short smoothy hair. Next door pure girl. Sunshine smile with fit body. Another fresh peach from the tree!

kingwally
20-11-2014, 04:53 PM
Well after a short two week holiday in Queensland with NO sexual activity at all ,I decided to try all the girls in CBD Posh over the next few weeks.Yesterday was Bella,today it was Adela..Cute little face,great bum,she does not have the magnificent tits that Bella has but she has nice little maybe B cups with very nice nipples. Another with hair on her pussy but not too hairy.Massage was OK bordering on good with extensive use of her elbows,but the tug was very very good.She is a very cute girl with a good attitude as all the girls that I have seen at CBD Posh.

kezza
22-11-2014, 11:35 PM
...I decided to try all the girls in CBD Posh over the next few weeks.Yesterday was Bella,today it was Adela... Very admirable, I like that, much better than my scattergun approach to picking my next..

kezza
22-11-2014, 11:41 PM
... but then, that picture above of Stacy...

CBD Posh
26-11-2014, 08:31 PM
... but then, that picture above of Stacy...

U mean lulu ~ she's a must try haha

kezza
26-11-2014, 09:40 PM
Hey, the picture changed.. but hey, Lulu? She's on Sunday, yeah? I do have to go to Dixon House on Sunday, and as I'm in the area.....

CBD Posh
26-11-2014, 10:33 PM
Hey, the picture changed.. but hey, Lulu? She's on Sunday, yeah? I do have to go to Dixon House on Sunday, and as I'm in the area.....

The pic I change only when they work ...
She works two days Fri and Sun~

Pls book in advance haha

B2Brules
04-12-2014, 04:05 PM
Pls call 0469803288 our receptionist Renee to book with Cherry Adela & Alina
Or add Wechat cbdposh107

Am curious, so does that mean the lovely long haired Renee who am sure I have seen working Friday I think now works reception other days?

CBD Posh
05-12-2014, 07:38 PM
Am curious, so does that mean the lovely long haired Renee who am sure I have seen working Friday I think now works reception other days?

Yep,
She's full time here , tue fri masseuse , the other weekdays receptionist~

Mozilla
23-12-2014, 01:15 PM
its been too long since i posted here and kinda miss commenting. but im always fan of comment only if u have something interesting to say else dont comment at all.

whats the point of elaborating on something that everyone already know.... right.

anyway.. finally had a chance to visit here and saw the loverly Adela.. nice girl, small cute tits, decent massage (more relaxation than effective muscle treatment)

the overall experience is not bad... NOW down to my only comment which really matters.

the place stink... the sharing of the place with herbal asian doctor is a turn off... the place smell of herbal medicine and the sound of the old man next to the room just creeps me out. the entrance is weird too especially when its poorly timed.. i had a school of students entering the educational organization at the same time i was entering the room and it was a little awkward...

the shop is small and again the smell and the medicine vibe was just not great.

needless to say, i wont be back.. the reception and Adela was nice and actual work was decent, but great enough for the visit. sorry.. my 2 cents.

think i might try the new snow lotus.. it has been a while.. else QVB again?

AHLUNGOR
23-12-2014, 04:05 PM
its been too long since i posted here and kinda miss commenting. but im always fan of comment only if u have something interesting to say else dont comment at all.

whats the point of elaborating on something that everyone already know.... right.

anyway.. finally had a chance to visit here and saw the loverly Adela.. nice girl, small cute tits, decent massage (more relaxation than effective muscle treatment)

the overall experience is not bad... NOW down to my only comment which really matters.

the place stink... the sharing of the place with herbal asian doctor is a turn off... the place smell of herbal medicine and the sound of the old man next to the room just creeps me out. the entrance is weird too especially when its poorly timed.. i had a school of students entering the educational organization at the same time i was entering the room and it was a little awkward...

needless to say, i wont be back.. the reception and Adela was nice and actual work was decent, but great enough for the visit. sorry.. my 2 cents.

Hi brother Moz! Welcome back mate, were the bloody held are you ??

Did you visit the shop on Sunday ?

I think the Chinese doctor only works on Sunday now and yes, there will be a bit of herbal medicine smells if he is around and his door was opened. Otherwise. no trouble at all !

Cheers

Ps. I think you need to do a quick round on SL, 7L, SF, OBA, QVB and 316 Central to get your bearing right again mate ..........lol

CBD Posh
26-12-2014, 07:58 PM

Hey, maybe we got more 'stinky' than before , coz We ate hot pot last night. The Chinese medicine smell there is nothing we can do abt it, we tried the essence oil , but in the hall the medicine maybe strong. Anyway our gals & clients didn't complain much ~
I guess it's just personal ~
Sumone just hate that but the other gal said they just love that kinda smell~

Maybe we should change the name as ' herb lover' massage. Only for ppl like the herb smell~
We can't smell it at all nowadays~

Sorry for stimulating ur nose ~~~
Hope u can have a good time in other shop ~

Merry Xmas & happy new yr~~

Mozilla
30-12-2014, 01:18 PM
Thanks.. i wish the rooms were more aromatic and allow the purpose of relaxation.

your girls are very cute and i am so keen to try more.. but the rooms are just too much for me.

good luck

Mozilla
30-12-2014, 01:22 PM
Oh brother AL.. its been a while..

on tight leash these days.. yer the place is nice in terms of ladies. but ive got sensitive nose so cant stand it. all good though.

yer i did visit the QVB and the ladies were nice. but im tempted to go back to old hunting ground and see if things have changed...