+20 under 15kg bagage/trip
But still worthed i think

Marco
06-10-2014, 02:13 AM
... But what the night life at manila like
Anyone share please?

WHITEDUDE
06-10-2014, 02:02 PM
Holy fuck that is cheap. Are they safe or will they be blown out of the sky.

the_boss_king
06-10-2014, 04:16 PM
... But what the night life at manila like
Anyone share please?

the night life in manila is good.
but there are some pretty ghetto areas there and you'll notice most security guards hold semi automatic guns or shot guns.
so best to go with a local or someone who can speak the native tongue.
filipinos are good at english, but they will look after there own more, if that makes sense.

the_boss_king
06-10-2014, 04:17 PM
Holy fuck that is cheap. Are they safe or will they be blown out of the sky.

its not Malaysia air, so obviously it'll be okay.
no offense to Malaysia airlines though.

aussiegaigin
07-10-2014, 05:57 AM
Don't expect a comfortable flight. I've heard that CEBU really packs its passengers in.

Tiankou
07-10-2014, 11:39 AM
Don't expect a comfortable flight. I've heard that CEBU really packs its passengers in.

correct, cebu a330-300 has highest desity configuration in the world. it will be very uncomfortble journey.

the_boss_king
07-10-2014, 06:47 PM
It's not that bad. I've been on Cebu pacific to manilla and it's only 8 or 9 hours from memory. I'm taller than most and didn't find it especially bad. You can select the seers that have more leg room if that's an issue for you.

Manilla isn't the best value place if you're going as a first timer. You're going to get shafted for sure if you don't know the score. The bars are expensive, with some of the flasher places charging up to $8 for a lady drink and $5 for an imported beer. The girls know instantly if you know the score or not and they can be very pushy/demanding so you easily lose control of the situation of you're not assertive/confident. Bar fine in the better places can be up to $100 plus extra $50-$100 for the girl for all night plus your hotel room $50-$150 plus food $50 plus drinks $50-$150 you can pretty easily blow $300-$500/day here plus your flights can add up to $3k for the week easily if you're not careful. Add to that you are probably gonna get overcharged as a been or have your bill padded. People will harass you non stop here which can be very confronting, you can't walk on to street or sit down in a public place.

Manilla has two bar zones, edsa and burgeos. Cebu is a lot quieter. Angeles is a safer bet for newbs and better priced/more suited for punting.

To put that into perspective that's 20 x 1 hr punts in many Sydney shops.

If you've got more time and get out of the cities life's a lot more pleasant and a lot cheaper. Hotels drop down to about $25, beers .50c and you can find plenty of girls outside of bars will stay with you for $5-$25 a day or even just travel with you if you pay their way. It's safer outside of the cities (disputed territory's excepted) and people are generally friendlier. All depends what you're looking for but if you're on a short holiday and just want to punt Thailand is still better value, or even stay on aus. We've got such a range of gorgeous girls here from all over the world and it's reasonably safe here

are you filipino?

Fock Sake
07-10-2014, 08:09 PM
Not a place I'd ever visit again. Fine if you can turn a blind eye to the immense poverty everywhere, and neglected animals on the streets. Once was more than enough for me.